Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
There will be providers willing to make a buck off anything. Parler will be back up and martyring itself as the last bastion of free speech in no time.

Im sure socially liberal views will be welcome there once again.

read a article today where the ceo is saying they might go down. Theyre having a hard time finding anyone that is willing to work with them. Tremendous opportunity for people to create their own everything. Almost guaranteed the support of half the country. I like those odds

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I don't do social media but had my son list a used crossbow on market place: it got taken down. lol Really? When was the last mass shooting with a crossbow? Even the Indians threw their bow in the bushes once they got a Henry. My guess is it came from the anti-hunters side of FB.

They can fuuk with an election process but don't be selling a crossbow there.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
View attachment 11018

Initially the message I received was 30 day ban, then it went to 60 days. Then I had to provide identification which I did. It's been 5 months now. I think I ran into a crazy estrogen overloaded, snowflake, faggy antifa supporter that has a personnel issue with this pic.
Don’t lie we all know you actually posted a pic of your Johnson

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Im sure socially liberal views will be welcome there once again.[/QUOTE]
Don’t lie we all know you actually posted a pic of your Johnson
Doubt you'd get banned for that bro! Libtards are all screwed up...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Then he moved to Delaware. I guess they have a nice basement for him to live in.
Greenville.jpg

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
The cancel culture is an avalanche that will bury this world until good folks fight back. We can all start by cutting the cord, deactivate all social media, inform yourself on who owns what and what do they represent. Vote with your wallets!

Been off the mainstream social media sites for years. only use underground outlets like Iron Den, UGBB and canarycry.community

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.