Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Antifa is NOT against Democrats or Biden voters, just against Conservatives.

Maybe. I think Antifa is willing to let the Dems and Biden be their useful idiots at the moment, but the true believers of Antifa want to burn the whole thing down. The Dems don't want that. They want something they can control/regulate/tax. Antifa and the Dems may be peacefully co-existing at the moment, but they will likely have their issues soon.

It will be interesting to see what happens in places like Portland and Seattle where Antifa has a strong, organized presence, and the Dem leadership, now that Trump is gone and Antifa has served its purpose, tries to put the Antifa monster back in its cage.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Post what you want here, TID still has freedom of speech, as long as I like what you are saying, LOL I'm like Fuckenberg w/o the body of a 12yo boy and the soulessness of a ginger.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
That's not gonna do shit. Theres other ways to download parler. They can host on other servers as well and fuck aws
Well, apparently Parler was utilizing an Amazon cloud service for its servers, and was given 24 hours to move its data. The whole app is currently down as they find a new provider.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
There is only one consistent and principled “political” position, which is in reality completely anti-political. When it comes to politics, the only group of people who abide by the concept of, “Do unto others as you would have done unto you,” are anarchists and voluntaryists, who do not want to be aggressed against, and therefore do not condone that “government” aggress against anyone else. And a “government” that commits no aggression—that does not extort, or regulate, or legislate, or claim any special powers or “authority”—is not a “government” at all. When the human race is ready to look outside of its tiny, limited view of reality, to look past the time-honored, familiar forms of degradation and subjugation that they have grown accustomed to, then they will have a chance to have freedom, and true civilization.
Clearly, “Antifa” ideology is not a solution, nor are “Republicans” vandalizing the Capital.
Our liberty has to come by way of philosophical development one individual at a time. Group thought / herd minded indoctrination won’t create positive change. Govt is an antiquated construct, that much we have more than ample evidence for. We want and demand immediacy to desired change — yet how much are we truly willing to change and develop the Self?
How much of You, is You? We’re indoctrinated slaves; trained monkeys. That can only come to an end one evolved individual at a time.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
There will be providers willing to make a buck off anything. Parler will be back up and martyring itself as the last bastion of free speech in no time.

Im sure socially liberal views will be welcome there once again.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
It was easier for me to accept the notion that some level of government was needed when I understood that government was divided and limited, and that most of life was left up to me to do what I want with it.
I am old enough to remember when no one seriously believed the Federal Government had lawful authority to force anyone to wear a seat belt for their own good, because it completely contradicted everything that we had been taught. Seat belt regulation was not listed as a power granted to the Federal Government under Article 1 of the Constitution, so that was the end of it.
But then one day they did it, we all accepted it, and the next, and the next. Because it was easier to accept it than to revolt.
And the same is true today. And who the fuck would we revolt against, even if we did? We are the fools who elect these politicians who do it to us. Our revolt should not properly be against the people we elect. Our revolt should be against ourselves.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Seat belt regulation was not listed as a power granted to the Federal Government under Article 1 of the Constitution, so that was the end of it.
But then one day they did it, we all accepted it, and the next, and the next. Because it was easier to accept it than to revolt.
They've done the same thing with drinking age and other items: withhold Federal highway funds or whatever to states that don't comply. It is plain extortion. Reigning in the Interstate Commerce Clause of the Constitution comes up every time someone mentions Constitutional Convention of the States.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
It was easier for me to accept the notion that some level of government was needed when I understood that government was divided and limited, and that most of life was left up to me to do what I want with it.
I am old enough to remember when no one seriously believed the Federal Government had lawful authority to force anyone to wear a seat belt for their own good, because it completely contradicted everything that we had been taught. Seat belt regulation was not listed as a power granted to the Federal Government under Article 1 of the Constitution, so that was the end of it.
And the same is true today. And who the fuck would we revolt against, even if we did? We are the fools who elect these politicians who do it to us. Our revolt should not properly be against the people we elect. Our revolt should be against ourselves.
well said brother

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.