Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Apparently the Twitter alternative, Parler, was pulled off the Amazon app store in the last day or so...
That's not gonna do shit. Theres other ways to download parler. They can host on other servers as well and fuck aws

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Middy,
I like the pic equal to any similar anti-fascist pic. Neither ought to be banned.
We’re living in times fulfilling quite literally what Orwell and Huxley wrote about. Not sure if they were prophets of sort, or simply very intuitive as to where the human condition would eventually lead under a ruling class construct.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
1610307605855.png

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Censorship is in the eye of the beholder these days. I haven’t been on FB/IG etc since March and am “saner” for it. As for the picture, it does have what appears to be a Doc Marten with clearly White laces which is 100% White Power skinhead trope (I used to be one lol). That’s probably why you caught the ban.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Censorship is in the eye of the beholder these days. I haven’t been on FB/IG etc since March and am “saner” for it. As for the picture, it does have what appears to be a Doc Marten with clearly White laces which is 100% White Power skinhead trope (I used to be one lol). That’s probably why you caught the ban.
But the boot is stepping on a white person?

I've never been on social media and I'm glad for it.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Crazy times we're living in. Censorship is wrong, but clearly those doing the censoring don't think they'll be held accountable.

It's funny how those who are OK with censorship have this crazy belief that they, or someone who agrees 100% with them, will be those in the position of deciding who is getting cancelled or censored. It never dawns on them that they may soon be the sorry sap in the crosshairs of the "ministry of disinformation."

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
View attachment 11018

Initially the message I received was 30 day ban, then it went to 60 days. Then I had to provide identification which I did. It's been 5 months now. I think I ran into a crazy estrogen overloaded, snowflake, faggy antifa supporter that has a personnel issue with this pic.

You just earned a badge of HONOR!

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Fakebook is a shit show ran by a little man child. I just got banned for 7 days by saying the capital building should have been burned down with these career politicians inside lol. I don’t see the problem with that statement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Crazy times we're living in. Censorship is wrong, but clearly those doing the censoring don't think they'll be held accountable.

It's funny how those who are OK with censorship have this crazy belief that they, or someone who agrees 100% with them, will be those in the position of deciding who is getting cancelled or censored. It never dawns on them that they may soon be the sorry sap in the crosshairs of the "ministry of disinformation."

I'm glad someone gets it.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Middy,
I like the pic equal to any similar anti-fascist pic. Neither ought to be banned.
We’re living in times fulfilling quite literally what Orwell and Huxley wrote about. Not sure if they were prophets of sort, or simply very intuitive as to where the human condition would eventually lead under a ruling class construct.
U.S. is headed in the direction of Nazi tyranny back in the early 30's. Think and say only what is agreeable with the Democratic party or you're a target. You warned me years ago that the government doesn't give 2 shits about it's citizens and seeks only to control them. I didn't believe it at the time. Now my eyes are open.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I don’t do FB any more, I have IG for two of my businesses but that. I love that pic, would like to make tee shirts with that image on it and wear it everywhere I go, along with my MAGA hat.... LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.