Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Banging 2 chicks at the same time (Threesome) need some advice from both dudes and ladies here

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I figured being that this is a tight knit group I would drop this question here 1st.....

I have done threesomes before with 2 girls BUT it kind of just happened... Not very premeditated.

NOW, I have a special lady friend who is pretty much my favorite woman of all time at this point (I'm fucking her like 2-3 times a day, 3-4 days a week) although I refuse to let her actually be my GF, this way I don't have to answer to her. She has decided that she wants me to fuck her and other women at the same time and wants me to start finding them for us. She knows that other women are lingering around in the back round that I will end up fucking sooner or later and this way she gets to stay in the loop.

Is there a website where I can find these type of women? Do any of you guys or girls have any experience with this kind of thing? Any advice on how to find hot girls who would want to fuck a built guy and a sexy little 105 pound freak? I looked at some swinger sites and its either fat ugly chicks or couples (usually old ugly couples) who want to swap, she says she doesn't want that.... Just other women for us to both enjoy.

Let me know.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Re: Banging 2 chicks at the same time (Threesome) need some advice from both dudes and ladies h

I think I've seen this on craigslist before.

Slic.

crunk-flexx

crunk-flexx

Dec 30, 2010
Re: Banging 2 chicks at the same time (Threesome) need some advice from both dudes and ladies h

I one time had a threesome, until i found out one of the chicks was a tranny fml

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010

I one time had a threesome, until i found out one of the chicks was a tranny fml

HAHAHAHAHAHA that sucks!!!

Craigslist bro

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011

And you put it in the butt anyway huh?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010

ashleymadison.com check it out let us know how it goes

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011

Now im really glad i didint go to the newjersy pro with you.....Flammer

T

TriCity

It's so much easier for the chick to go out and find girls

JC

JC

Dec 1, 2010

It's so much easier for the chick to go out and find girls

True... but if your game is on then you can pull it off bro... I would suggest you take your girl to the bar/club with you and the two of you pick one out together... then put your game to the test...

I recently pissed my significant other off after pulling off this persuasion only to find out I misread signals and she(significant other) WAS NOT down with it after all... talk about one of those.. "OH SHIT" moments...

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011

So you guys have found hot women to fuck you and your lady friends on craigslist? Ashleymadison.com? Success there?

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011

True... but if your game is on then you can pull it off bro... I would suggest you take your girl to the bar/club with you and the two of you pick one out together... then put your game to the test...

I recently pissed my significant other off after pulling off this persuasion only to find out I misread signals and she(significant other) WAS NOT down with it after all... talk about one of those.. "OH SHIT" moments...

I'm not to worried about my game, I am a died in the wool womanizer..... She wants me to pick them so that I get the kinda woman I want.... She kinda goes far out of her way to please me just in general.

I just can't stand going out to be honest, the hottest, best bj, best fucks I have ever met have been online. I figure this situation could be the same.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic