Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Banging 2 chicks at the same time (Threesome) need some advice from both dudes and ladies here

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Re: Banging 2 chicks at the same time (Threesome) need some advice from both dudes and ladies h

ive done some crazy shit myself refering to finding femals online.When yahoo chat was big i use to chat with a long list of females..And we would chat and view our web cams....I even flew out to meet 4 all together and has a blast...Ive had alot of good times with online females....Im all about a fucking web cam....But now im marriage and the wifey knows about my web cam days so im not allowed to have one...lol...Which really its best that way because i know i would be up to my old tricks....but fuck i look so good on cam....dw

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Re: Banging 2 chicks at the same time (Threesome) need some advice from both dudes and ladies h

ive done some crazy shit myself refering to finding femals online.When yahoo chat was big i use to chat with a long list of females..And we would chat and view our web cams....I even flew out to meet 4 all together and has a blast...Ive had alot of good times with online females....Im all about a fucking web cam....But now im marriage and the wifey knows about my web cam days so im not allowed to have one...lol...Which really its best that way because i know i would be up to my old tricks....but fuck i look so good on cam....dw

Brutal honesty from a true Vet ladies and gentleman... don't question it! lol

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011

I remember the yahoo messenger days, I met some mighty fine broads on there. I do remmber that yahoo was trolled by Creepy Gay Yahoo weirdos posing as chicks. They would beg u to get on cam but their was always "broken". There used to be some fun chat rooms in the whole yahoo community too. The good old days.

Last edited:
D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011

My wife banned me from FB let alone having a web cam.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011

MY wife had a piece of advice for you. Dont act too into the other woman or your OG woman will get jealous.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011

Suggest she hit up some of her hot friends? Probably easier for a woman to initiate a threesome than a man.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011

My wife banned me from FB let alone having a web cam.

I do miss seeing her around.Please tell her I said hello

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011

Thanks for all the advice folks. I will kee u posted and let you know what works and what doesn't.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010

sorry for the late reply no never used ashleymadison.com but figured Id let you be the lab rat on this one LOL

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010

sorry for the late reply no never used ashleymadison.com but figured Id let you be the lab rat on this one LOL

Although once me and a friend put a ad on craigslist to see if chicks would start hitting him up and it was like within mins he was getting responses, you cant put phone numbers on there though under that section on craigslist

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011

I've used AM, but never hooked up, because 90% are fat and ugly.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010

I'm not sharing a bf with anyone ... I'd hate to see him have sex with another woman.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic