Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Baking soda = more reps

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just so I have this correct, you're trying to equate protein powder and baking soda with steroids???

protein powder only gives you an edge if you're deficient in protein from normal dietary sources...are you deficient in baking soda?

I doubt it. His tubby ass munches donuts all day.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Just so I have this correct, you're trying to equate protein powder and baking soda with steroids???

protein powder only gives you an edge if you're deficient in protein from normal dietary sources...are you deficient in baking soda?

so now you see how ridiculous that sounds right? When you say "unless you compete don't use baking soda"

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
I went all in on Baking Soda many years ago. (This was an Old School trick.) And when I mean all in, I mean all in. Grams of it at a time and throughout the day.

Where did I end up? Sitting on this cold plastic chair with a gown that did not fit right and my arse exposed.

But the worse part, outside of being dehydrated, was having the tech put a tube up my arse and fill me up with this milky liquid so they could x-ray my stomach.

The Doc then asked me, "What have you been up to?"

THE BAKING SODA BURNED MY STOMACH LINING!!!

It took me a while to get my stomach right, but to this day I can only take non-acidic Vita C. (And forget habaneros and spicy spices.)

So if you all don't want to listen to Dr. Jim, then I say go ahead. Burn your stomach lining like I did.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I went all in on Baking Soda many years ago. (This was an Old School trick.) And when I mean all in, I mean all in. Grams of it at a time and throughout the day.

Where did I end up? Sitting on this cold plastic chair with a gown that did not fit right and my arse exposed.

But the worse part, outside of being dehydrated, was having the tech put a tube up my arse and fill me up with this milky liquid so they could x-ray my stomach.

It took me a while to get my stomach right, but to this day I can only take non-acidic Vita C. (And forget habaneros and spicy spices.)

So if you all don't want to listen to Dr. Jim, then I say go ahead. Burn your stomach lining like I did.

Whoa

That's pretty bad.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
filepicker-sUCZIgDHQTKreXrg0RxL_ain-t-nobody-got-time-fo-dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014

"Ever eat a pine cone"
:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic