Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Backpacks

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Looking for recommendations on a good edc. Requirements are durable construction, heavy duty zippers, and waterproof. I use it to carry food/supplies to work and I bike there in the summer

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
good luck... i just use cheap Puma bags and 6 pack fitness bags for food.

when i did ride a crotch rocket i would use Icon Moto bags but they are made more for style and sleekness more than anything else.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Look at "roll top bike messenger bags". I used to commute by bicycle quit a bit. That style bag is the only thing I ever found worth a shit. I had a "chrome" brand bag that lasted me a while

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
good luck... i just use cheap Puma bags and 6 pack fitness bags for food.

when i did ride a crotch rocket i would use Icon Moto bags but they are made more for style and sleekness more than anything else.
I have use these, they work great and are sturdy.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
This is probably more than your looking for .. Grundens makes good packs , KUIU and Patagonia , but the pats generally just have a rain cover and arent full waterproof.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I ordered a backpack and a sling bag from primary arms. They are on sale right now pretty cheap.

My old sling bag just wore out. I like sling bags better than backpack if I have my pistol in it when I am wearing athletic shorts and a t-shirt. I wear it on the front of me, practiced unzipping and drawing and have gotten pretty good. I am skinny and even a sub compact prints on me.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Viktos makes a few models of sling bags that are cool. If we still lived any where urban I would pick up something like that for short hikes or bike rides around the city. Where we live now there are no carry laws you can walk around like Yosemite Sam if you want to.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I ordered a backpack and a sling bag from primary arms. They are on sale right now pretty cheap.

My old sling bag just wore out. I like sling bags better than backpack if I have my pistol in it when I am wearing athletic shorts and a t-shirt. I wear it on the front of me, practiced unzipping and drawing and have gotten pretty good. I am skinny and even a sub compact prints on me.

Good looking bags quality wise, great price, and Texan owned..... take my money! Thanks for the recommendation and I just placed my order

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
I been using this one for years. It's held up. I put tools and heavy shit in it all the time. Stitching and zipper covered for a year I believe.

24BattlePack Tactical Backpack | 1 to 3 Day Assault Pack | Combat Veteran Owned Company |40L Bug Out Bag (OD Green) https://a.co/d/iTAy7hi

Reactions: 5.0
jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I bought optics and a carbine there as well. I experienced great customer service when I ordered the wrong optic mount. Totally my fault and they took it back no questions asked.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic