Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

BackAtIt's Log

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So, tonight I will began old routine....

Warm up with 135lbs on flat back bench....

CHEST

4-6 sets flat back pyramid style...
4-6 sets incline '""'''""'"""""""""....
4-6 sets arnold flys...

SHOULDERS

4-6 sets military press....
4-6 sets machine work...
4-6 sets db """"""...

TRI'S

4-6 sets nose breakers...
4-6 sets flat back close grip bench pressess...
4-6 sets machine work...

If I make it thru, should be good to go as long as intensity is present....if not, waste of time....

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
U know ur body

But that looks solid to me

Glad ur back at it

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
U know ur body

But that looks solid to me

Glad ur back at it

Thanks, Wolf!!!!...It's nice to be on a board where most of us are up in years and have same issues...Yet, we share a common passion, the IRON!!!!....Look forward to the fellowhips with my iron bro's and broette's!!!!!...Again, thanks for the encouragement!!!!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Thanks, Wolf!!!!...It's nice to be on a board where most of us are up in years and have same issues...Yet, we share a common passion, the IRON!!!!....Look forward to the fellowhips with my iron bro's and broette's!!!!!...Again, thanks for the encouragement!!!!

Always bro
Good peeps here

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Old pull routine....

warm up with stretching to some degree...Usally do light pull-downs until I feel ready...

BACK

Always pyramid up...Rep's are dependent on how I feel and to how heavy I go that day....

DB pulls - 4-6 sets...
Machine pull-downs - 4-6 sets...
Machine row's - 4-6 sets...

TRAPS

Straight bar (45lb) shrugs - 4-6 sets...
Machine shrugs - 4-6 sets...
DB shrugs - 4-6 sets...

BICEPTS

Straight bar (45lbs) - 4-6 sets...
DB curls/hammer - 4-6 sets...
Seated ez bar curls - 4-6 sets...
Machine curls - 4-6 sets...

Now, I will go back after intial routine and do some movements over until failure, depends on how I feel...Peace!!!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I'm about ready to quit!...I did my back routine yesterday (not to detail), and thought my spine was gonna come out!...This is ridiculous!...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So, I keep plugging along!...Did a poor chest workout today!...Basically got the blood flowing better, that's about it tho...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Got x-rayed on left leg...All bone has healed and filled in...So doc asked me how I was doing...Let him know my back and right leg/hip/ ankle was still hurting...He says he doesn't have anything to do with that, as he only fixed my left leg...However, he does give advice for back pain...First thing he says is to loose weight and do core exercises. ..Didn't have the heart to tell him I've been down to 160lbs and been doing core exercises for years...I wished that advice would work...Anyway, he is a good orthopedic doc...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So, trying to get back at it...For the last 2 months, I've been lifting 2 days out of the week...Basically, I go in and do therapeutic (stretching mostly) type work...Do bike riding for about 20-30mins...Then, try to lift in the style of full upper body workout (meanwhile in between stretching)...Pain is still the same no matter what I do...Also, I do extremely light weight...

My workouts consist of pull downs, fly's, some machine benching, tricep work, bicep work, and shoulder work...Diet is gradually coming into sync...Had to stop for the last few days do to back pain...When I go back I will post a more detailed outlook on what I'm doing (set wise, volume, etc)...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Tried to workout 2 days ago...Didn't go well...Had to stop midway...Will try again, soon!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Friday

Stretched....Did light workout...

Machine fly's
Machine pulldown's (lats)
Machine bicep curls
Machine shoulder press
Machine pushdown's (triceps, shoulders)

Who is viewing this thread?