pbtom
What's New?

Back pain resolved!!!!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Well i still have isues but the pain is pretty much gone for now
It was sads thread that i can thank for finding the problem.... I did all the usual stuff in his thread EXCEPT getting my back checked out.... Durrrrr.. Went to see a chiro friday and he x-rayed me and found some spacing in the joins running along my spine, he calls it "Facet" says there is fluid inbetween those joints causing the to not connect like a blister, he used ultrasound to break up the fluid then cracks my back to close the joints... Anyways i went str8 to the gym afterwards and had a nice pain free squat session finally... I returned today (monday) and he did pretty much the same thing but also cracked my neck, said my head was on crooked lol... Tells me a few more visits and ill be gtg but i feel good already....i prolly should of got it checked out first but i dont regret becouse i really did get to improve my form alot and pay more attention to my suppliments n hydration etc... Today a lady came up to me in the gym and complimented me on my squat session saying how she liked my form an it was impressive.... I feel great now :)

Reactions: SAD
F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Awesome news gstacker.Glad to hear you're on the road to full recovery again.Take it slow while you're still healing.Be safe.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks for the pm bro. Glad the chiro helped. If yoga does nothing for me I'll be heading to the doc or chiro as well.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Awesome news gstacker.Glad to hear you're on the road to full recovery again.Take it slow while you're still healing.Be safe.

Well it never took me out i just delt with the pain and tuffed it out (stupid prolly)
All my disks have nice spacing, str8 etc... He said my problem isnt the type that would of got worse with working out, just a nuccence*

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Thanks for the pm bro. Glad the chiro helped. If yoga does nothing for me I'll be heading to the doc or chiro as well.

I hope tje yoga helps you out to sad, but i got to tell you the peace of mind that i have knowing my backs pretty much solid as far as disk and being str8 Is a huge load of my back, i think deep down i was scared i did have real problems an didnt want to hear its time to hang it up.... Good luck bro keep us posted and thank you for ur thread u made....

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Well it never took me out i just delt with the pain and tuffed it out (stupid prolly)
All my disks have nice spacing, str8 etc... He said my problem isnt the type that would of got worse with working out, just a nuccence*

Thats good news but still better to be safe man.Theres always ways to work around an injury safely.Try out different routines to see if they relieve some of the pain you're having.Say for example,if you're hurting on squats,try hacks or smith machine or leg presses,etc.Many ways to still get a fantastic workout without killing yourself.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I love going to the chiro. Its my addiction. Having your neck and back adjusted is like magic for aches and pains.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
im glad that you got some much needed relief!

just like any form of "specialized" medicine or treatment, there are generally root causes that are causing the misalignment which then results in swelling around the facets. as we age, shit happens and things get messed up. chiropractic medicine can help fix the consequence but it isnt going to necessarily fix the problem that is resulting in the misalignment. so as long as you understand that there is a reason that it happened and more than likely you are going to need to go for routine fix ups, all is good :)

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
Good to hear your back is better. Good info on the fix. I bet that girl did like your "form" lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic