Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

back in the days i shitted in a bucket

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I pissed my pants deadlifting at nationals one year.The whole comp was being recorded onto dvd for people to have. No one warned me women do this when lifting heavy!!!!!!! i did not stop the lift either

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
That my brother.....that is fucking epic...no doubt about that. I have done a lot of nasty fucked up shit for entertainment value but that is just awesome...Standing applause for you bro

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That my brother.....that is fucking epic...no doubt about that. I have done a lot of nasty fucked up shit for entertainment value but that is just awesome...Standing applause for you bro

:-? such as?

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I pissed my pants deadlifting at nationals one year.The whole comp was being recorded onto dvd for people to have. No one warned me women do this when lifting heavy!!!!!!! i did not stop the lift either

I saw this first hand at a state meet this year! Pissed right through her singlet and one of the judges had to wipe it up!

Besides all that- CHRIST DW!!! You sound like some of the guys I hung out with in the Corps! Ive seen and done plenty of crazy shit, but not while lifting, and DEF nothing like that... That was one entertaining story though bro...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

i can easily see how this would happen especially post childbearing! nothing like poor urethral tone to make one leak especially while pulling the weight im sure you were pulling! ahhh well, atleast it is normal for us girls :D

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I laughed until i had tears when I read this... you are fucked up bro... but that is a hardcore story!

Shit in a bucket! you lucky you didn't blow out your guts!

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
please dont post a pic please dont post a pic please dont post a pic

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
Can always count on DW to post up an entertaining read.

CUh-RIST!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i will say the secound sickest thing ive done a few times...U people know how a dogs marks his territory..well ,i have marked mine many times ...i will piss on my weights..i figured why not....gives them a more character...adds more rust to....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic