Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

BAC stat water?

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
Good explanation! Can you also post the procedure and supplies needed to make Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride? It's becoming harder and more expensive to buy without a prescription.

Let me dig around and see if I have a recipe for that. I take it you are wanting to use it for HGH instead of using BW, correct? I have only made BW and AA and both are super easy to make a ton of for real cheap!!

Thanks
TMM.

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
I do not have a recipe for Bac Sodium Chloride, all that is in my notes is how to make AA and BW. If I happen to come across it somewhere I would post it for you but to be honest in over 15 years on the boards I don't recall ever seeing a recipe for it, or at least I had never noticed it if there was one posted anywhere but I never specifically looked for it either. I have read that people prefer it over BW because it mimics your bloods salt composition closer thus providing a better environment for such things as HGH and HCG but most people use bac water and bac sodium chloride interchangeably depending on what they have available or what came with their product as a diluent.

Thanks
TMM

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I just saw yesterday when I ordered my pins and water, the company had Sodium Chloride water for $7 for 30 cc. Thought it was super cheep,

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
Thanks TMM! Yeah $7 is expensive considering that the last time I purchased it I paid $29 for a 25 pack of 30ml vial.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Yea now that you say that, lol it is expensive

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
East coast kedical supply is running a 20% off sale for Halloween code is ghost.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic