BAC stat water?

Discussion in 'Peptides, IGF, HGH, Insulin' started by Snake, Oct 5, 2016.

1. TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan Member

Jul 30, 2016
    Let me dig around and see if I have a recipe for that. I take it you are wanting to use it for HGH instead of using BW, correct? I have only made BW and AA and both are super easy to make a ton of for real cheap!!

Thanks
    TMM.

2. TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan Member

Jul 30, 2016
    I do not have a recipe for Bac Sodium Chloride, all that is in my notes is how to make AA and BW. If I happen to come across it somewhere I would post it for you but to be honest in over 15 years on the boards I don't recall ever seeing a recipe for it, or at least I had never noticed it if there was one posted anywhere but I never specifically looked for it either. I have read that people prefer it over BW because it mimics your bloods salt composition closer thus providing a better environment for such things as HGH and HCG but most people use bac water and bac sodium chloride interchangeably depending on what they have available or what came with their product as a diluent.

Thanks
    TMM

3. OldManStrength

OldManStrength VIP Member

Apr 8, 2015
    I just saw yesterday when I ordered my pins and water, the company had Sodium Chloride water for $7 for 30 cc. Thought it was super cheep,

4. Ripitup

Ripitup VIP Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Thanks TMM! Yeah $7 is expensive considering that the last time I purchased it I paid $29 for a 25 pack of 30ml vial.

5. OldManStrength

OldManStrength VIP Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Yea now that you say that, lol it is expensive

6. schultz1

schultz1 Bangs Raiden's mom VIP

Jan 3, 2011
    East coast kedical supply is running a 20% off sale for Halloween code is ghost.

Snake likes this.
  7. body_by_donuts

body_by_donuts VIP Member

Jul 5, 2011
    Easy and fast

8. Snake

Snake VIP Member

May 1, 2011
    Awesome everyone! Thanks a lot!!!

9. Snake

Snake VIP Member

May 1, 2011
    Went with East Coast .. thx to Schultz I even got a discount!
    Great site.. I'll be using it for other stuff too.

Rider likes this.