Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Avoid Extreme Peptide

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
They're one of the older ones, too, like Maxim or BlueSky. Probably the same company on the backend, like Geo and Peptides Warehouse (like six or seven storefronts). They're all just reselling imports, but some do it better than others. Jury is still out on Peptide Sciences actually synthesizing their own, but they do a good job trying to convince. Plus, they do have some very hard to find ones.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I got some mk677 powder from Chem yo. I was really impressed with the turnaround time. Standard shipping and took 3 days. Emails sent order packed order shipped order out for delivery and the order delivered.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
my friend made a big order with them and got it no problems....then shortly after made a small order and same thing....label created and no movement.....emailed and no reply

so it must have been something recent

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
PS has been reliable for me but the flushing/deep sleep properties of their IPA/CJC varies from lot to lot. Sometimes very potent, other times not. A number of older guys at the gym use their products and swear by them.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I sure miss Blue sky peptides. They had a great thing going I'm not sure exactly what happened there but they were very responsive at the beginning

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Yep a couple of months ago i ordered 2 Melanotan II and the same thing. I immediately got tracker that said label created then nothing for 3 weeks. So i contacted my credit card company and opened a dispute and told them the company was a scam and i wouldn't make payment. Low and behold the cock suckers shipped it the next day. Fuck them, i hope they all die.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I hate that shit. I get an email "your package shipped!" You go to check, and all they've done is print a fucking label.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Synthesizing peptides In the US…. Sus… especially if they’re online to the public, legal risk it’s one thing to distribute/resell, whole other to manufacture.

is it possible? Of course, some do it very well…. But they keep private about it.

or, it could be how people write their resume, some words or phrases are open to one’s own interpretation

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic