Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Aussie Natty > 10 years Training

B

bbevents

May 3, 2015
Hi.

Thought I would give a quick intro. I'm a natural bodybuilder from Brisbane Australia. I've competed in 4 shows since 2011. My best results came in my last show in 2013 when I placed second in my weight division and 4th in the show overalls (and it was a pretty big show).

Since then I have been giving the competing a break but I still train in anticipation of competing again one day. Currently floating at between 95-100kg at 6 foot 2 inches. I competed last at 88kg. I've been lifting for 12 years and I know as a natty I'm got going to make any massive mass gains. My goal is to just keep chipping away at getting stronger slowly and should I compete again in the future I should be good to go come diet time.

Competing has taken low precedence in my life since meeting my partner and having a child. On top of full time work, training, eating I also have a side pet project building up my website Bodybulding.Events

Bodybuilding.Events is my other baby that I think will bring lots of value to the bodybuilding world. It currently serves the largest listing of bodybuilding shows in the world. But I am most excited about the functionality where show promoters can upload division schedules for spectators to view at shows. From this users can see competitors, results and it's update-able so it is always up to date as the show progresses.

I have gone through so many iterations of development with this and I know there is much work to be done. It's a hard slog especially since I'm the only programmer.

Anyway that's me. Thanks for having me.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Impressive. Welcome.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
welcome to tid..fosters is damn good beer

JackD