Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Audio Book/Podcast Bodybuilding, Training, Nutrition

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Can anyone recommend any good audio books or podcast that I can listen to? Can be anything related to bodybuilding (nutrition, training, supplements, etc)

Thanks
-Rab

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Elite pods cast is damn good. Few people on YouTube but not much.

CJ Smalls

CJ Smalls

Aug 15, 2020
There are several on the Think Big Network, such as Muscle Minds, Blood Sweat and Gear, Drugs and Stuff, and It's Just Bodybuilding.

Fouad Abiad's Real Bodybuilding Network has a few good ones as well, some are interviews, some are the guys sitting around just talking. All good listens.

J3 University by John Jewett is another must listen. Can't recommended it enough.

I also like John Doe Bodybuilding, he puts them out not as frequently as the others mentioned, but it's entertaining and informational. He goes off on rants sometimes, and it's hilarious.

I have other natty based ones as well, if you're interested in those.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
There are several on the Think Big Network, such as Muscle Minds, Blood Sweat and Gear, Drugs and Stuff, and It's Just Bodybuilding.

Fouad Abiad's Real Bodybuilding Network has a few good ones as well, some are interviews, some are the guys sitting around just talking. All good listens.

J3 University by John Jewett is another must listen. Can't recommended it enough.

I also like John Doe Bodybuilding, he puts them out not as frequently as the others mentioned, but it's entertaining and informational. He goes off on rants sometimes, and it's hilarious.

I have other natty based ones as well, if you're interested in those.

Those above. If you want more science based, then Muscle Minds with Scott Stevenson is awesome. More bro-type is Blood, Sweat and Gear and It's Just Bodybuilding...all are on ThinkBig with Scott McNally. I have not watched Jewett's, but i'm sure it's of good quality.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Those above. If you want more science based, then Muscle Minds with Scott Stevenson is awesome. More bro-type is Blood, Sweat and Gear and It's Just Bodybuilding...all are on ThinkBig with Scott McNally. I have not watched Jewett's, but i'm sure it's of good quality.

Yes anything with Dr. Scott Stevenson. Buy his book "be your own bodybuilding coach"
Best contest prep/off season bodybuilding book I've read!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yep, Think Big Bodybuilding, especially Muscle Minds and Blood, Sweat and Gear.

Also like Fouad's stuff.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic