Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Attn: Athletes. What are you doing to protect your body and prevent "breakdown".

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Im extra dense today. I dont get it.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
56-230-5'10"-approx. 20% bf
diagnosed with advanced degenerative joint and disk disease, osteo-arthritus, in 2006. I can't take any anti-inflamatories due to taking so much in the past my kidneys are now compromised. I'm currently taking 1.5iu hgh in the am. I keep the dose low due to the pain it causes in my joints especially in my hands. I've been on consistently for about 3 mo. now and it is not easing up on the painful sides. I'm gonna keep at it as I think the positive side will far outway the negative especially the fat loss. I'm only working out every 5 days. Day 1 upper body push movements, day 5 pull movements, day 10 push, day 15 pull, etc. only upper body as I desperately need my left hip replaced. Been putting it off due to having the rt one done 3 yrs ago and the doc cut the main nerve running down my leg turning a very short recovery into almost a yr. Couldn't feel my leg at all for 6 months. Its at the point now that the pain is excruciating but because my rbc count is to high the surgery got post-poned. I donated blood and the readings are fine now so I have an appt. with the surgeon to get a surgery date scheduled. Once that's done I'm gonna start getting the massage therapy, up my deca dose and get back on track.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic