Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

At home hormone testing

Druss

Druss

Oct 23, 2022
Here's a site that sells a kit to self-test hormone panels, so you don't have to answer awkward questions from your GP when your levels are too high, Also great for people on TRT so you can bring your levels down to a normal level when doing blast and cruise.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
Here's a site that sells a kit to self-test hormone panels, so you don't have to answer awkward questions from your GP when your levels are too high, Also great for people on TRT so you can bring your levels down to a normal level when doing blast and cruise.
Another good site is:
www.personalabs.com

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
They sell them at CVS now also. Same company that sells that Cologuard on TV under a different name.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I could not see if the testosterone test was for free test, total test? Also without knowing SHBG and others it is like trying to throw a snowball at your friend in the dark from their voice. A shot in the dark. Still better than nothing I reckon. I have good wellness benefits (I pay out the nose for Dr visits) But lab work for wellness is 7%. so I get it all done 1X a year when I go for my physical (which falls under wellness so 7%.

Check with your insurance, many will pay. If not carry on. If you get test done get your lipids as well if you are not a regular for physicals. might save your life. Also recommend Hematocrit test. but you can give blood with carter blood care and they will give you those #s for just giving a pint.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Use walk-in labs if available in your state. Go through Lab Corp or Quest. Accurate results, no doc needed. Express Wellness Panel has everything for general chems, lipids, LFTs, GGT etc. and very reasonably priced.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
They sell them at CVS now also. Same company that sells that Cologuard on TV under a different name.
Are they storing our DNA also like 23 and me and cologuard is? There are no coincidences

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic