Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

ASPCA & PETA

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Yup, and before putting it down too. Been down that road, waited 20 min for a call back so I could put down a buck. I then told I couldn't shoot it because it was in a safety zone. You ever cut a deer's throat? It's not like on TV and they still need to bleed out. A bullet kills by shock and is over quickly.
"Sorry warden, I went in to cut it's throat and it jumped, I feared for my life so I shot it"

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
"Sorry warden, I went in to cut it's throat and it jumped, I feared for my life so I shot it"
I actually took a G3 to the chest. Nothing bad but ya wouldn't wanted that to have landed in your face and lost an eye.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I put the remainder for the deer up back for some real nature recycling and got this. Not something you typically see in PA.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
@The other Snake ...... speaking for one of us city boys who do not hunt but only hunt in grocery stores, I've always thought you represented the hunting lifestyle well.

In this thread, you've really outdone yourself ...:)

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
My friend's son and his buddy were 12ish years old and hiking around their campsite when they stumbled upon a fawn, the mother showed up and Cody ran but the doe stomped the other boy into a coma. Mind you it the airlift over and hour to pick him up.

So innocent......spare me the crybaby shit!

I would shoot a suffering animal in a heartbeat and call someone to come get it for food.

One more thing.....screw game wardens AKA one of worse chip on their shoulders pseudo LE assholes you'll be fucked over by!

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
@The other Snake ...... speaking for one of us city boys who do not hunt but only hunt in grocery stores, I've always thought you represented the hunting lifestyle well.

In this thread, you've really outdone yourself ...:)
That means a lot me. Thank you.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
My friend's son and his buddy were 12ish years old and hiking around their campsite when they stumbled upon a fawn, the mother showed up and Cody ran but the doe stomped the other boy into a coma. Mind you it the airlift over and hour to pick him up.

So innocent......spare me the crybaby shit!

I would shoot a suffering animal in a heartbeat and call someone to come get it for food.

One more thing.....screw game wardens AKA one of worse chip on their shoulders pseudo LE assholes you'll be fucked over by!
Wow, No shit!?

As for the Game Wardens, they have a greater reach than the State Police. I never got in any trouble but been pulled over in my younger years while legally spotting deer. They don't need a search warrant for jack. They can go through your entire vehicle on the spot. The State Police and the Game Commission work well together.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic