Latest Member
JohnPaulYev

Ask Monsoon

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Dear Mr. Monsoon,

I am worried about my bowel movements, I feel they are taking too much time exiting my anal cavity. As a result I have taken important steps in trying to find solutions to this serious issue.

1) Called California Psychics, asked to speak to a psychic that dealt with bowel movements, was transferred to a psychic from Jersey. She told me I need to talk to my bowels, let them know they will soon enter a swimming pool with cool waters (like most pools, someone has peed in the pool).....I tried this and still no results. Should I believe my bowels are deaf?

2) While watching Squawk Alley (CNBC) earlier this morning I came across a commercial for this product https://www.squattypotty.com/ Can u provide a review of this product?

In closing, I know your the right person to assist in this serious manner of gastroenterology. You come highly recommended from Gman who swears u helped him with a blocked anal cavity on numerous occasions....

Thanks
FD

rawdeal

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Think this should be made a sticky, so to speak. Monsoon is lucky to have such friends. If we are indeed trying to increase board activity, Mugzy should figure out a way to get this message out there on the Internet.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Fd Im sure everything just falls right out of that loose o-ring of yours.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
The squatty potty is science based and I'm sure it is effective but I have not tried one so I can't provide a review.
Good luck with your endeavors,
monsoon

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Staff Member
Feb 27, 2011
I see the video FDA

And I actually have a squatty potty. Seriously wOrth the money.

Poops are amazing bro.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Squatty Potty is great!!! I make it a point to drop a deuce whenever I'm at Pillar's house.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Does POB have multiple Squatty Pottys at his dwelling? Is POB one of those hosts who will go get the Squatty Potty and position it for u prior to u dropping your drawers?

Squatty Potty is great!!! I make it a point to drop a deuce whenever I'm at Pillar's house.