Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

As the world burns

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I had read Netanyahu was informed a week in advance by Egypt that something major was being planned. The pessimist (realist?) in me believes he brushed off warnings so what has happened would finally give him the legal and "moral" justification to raze Gaza. I also am not convinced their own intelligence did not already know, and this is just an operation of opportunity. I don't consider either party innocent in this conflict; the world has turned a blind eye many times. There is no good outcome here. It will just create more anger, hatred, and extremism. Where Hamas fucked up is the brutality and wanton choice of target, but maybe the intent was to force all pieces to the table. This is but an escalation away from another world war.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Dang, didn’t you see the thread on how many of us are already messed up w anxiety
I’ve had to limit my x/Twitter time and try to mix in some positive or less stressful news.
Same here, the news is too depressing, and it would put me in a bad mindset. I try to limit it as much as possible too these days.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Dang, didn’t you see the thread on how many of us are already messed up w anxiety
I’ve had to limit my x/Twitter time and try to mix in some positive or less stressful news.
It helps me to spend time with my granddaughter. Tending to my chickens also helps. Spending time outdoors helps. Time in the gym helps. I should probably schedule more time away from my IPhone too.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Yea I feel you I haven't watched any type of news in 6 Mos. Haven't posted on Twitter in a long time only issue is reading the news sites leaves Me grinding my teeth.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I was a new junkie, quit reading it about 1yr ago. Zombie apocalypse to fall of government this household is quite prepared.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I had read Netanyahu was informed a week in advance by Egypt that something major was being planned. The pessimist (realist?) in me believes he brushed off warnings so what has happened would finally give him the legal and "moral" justification to raze Gaza. I also am not convinced their own intelligence did not already know, and this is just an operation of opportunity. I don't consider either party innocent in this conflict; the world has turned a blind eye many times. There is no good outcome here. It will just create more anger, hatred, and extremism. Where Hamas fucked up is the brutality and wanton choice of target, but maybe the intent was to force all pieces to the table. This is but an escalation away from another world war.
^^^
Exactly.
ISRAEL wanted this. Palestinian terrorists have killed tens of thousands of Jewish ✡️ Israeli citizens over the last 65 years. And the recent attacks gave them what they wanted.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I don't consider either party innocent in this conflict; the world has turned a blind eye many times.
Wrong. Hamas attacked Israel and targeted Israeli civilians. Those civilians are/were innocent. Let there be no ambiguity.

Hamas started a war. Wars are always terrible things. People die, people are injured, and property gets destroyed. It's really that simple. You just have to be willing to see it. But contemplating pure evil is difficult to do. We'd rather make excuses for it. The proper resolution for war is for one side to win and the other side to lose. But a lot of people have to die, and a bunch of property needs to be destroyed before the loss comes into proper focus for the loser.

Contrary to the morons at the University, violence does solve things. Lots of things. Just ask the Germans and the Japanese in 1945. And they're both better off for it today. Maybe the Gazans will be better off for it in another 75 years.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
The problem is we are fighting humans that look forward to death. Fucking walking kamikaze. Don’t know how you beat that. Israel is surrounded. Syria Egypt Lebanon Iran and all the extremists from those countries are heading to that area. Hell even Saudi Arabia wants in. It's going to be a long drawn out bloody war and my hearts go out to those Soldiers. Hamas has tons of hi-tech equipment from Iran and tens of millions of dollars in aid.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Wrong. Hamas attacked Israel and targeted Israeli civilians. Those civilians are/were innocent. Let there be no ambiguity.

Hamas started a war. Wars are always terrible things. People die, people are injured, and property gets destroyed. It's really that simple. You just have to be willing to see it. But contemplating pure evil is difficult to do. We'd rather make excuses for it. The proper resolution for war is for one side to win and the other side to lose. But a lot of people have to die, and a bunch of property needs to be destroyed before the loss comes into proper focus for the loser.

Contrary to the morons at the University, violence does solve things. Lots of things. Just ask the Germans and the Japanese in 1945. And they're both better off for it today. Maybe the Gazans will be better off for it in another 75 years.

I am not speaking of this specific incident but things that go back decades. I'm also not willing to write off on the extermination of an entire culture based off the actions of a relative few. Not every Muslim is an extremist, but I will agree it definitely has a higher incidence of extremism due to how heavy-handed the religion. How much of the media is Jewish-owned? Don't you think that affects what we are shown or what is disseminated? Anyway, these discussions are pointless because none of us TRULY knows the truth, especially me. I already overstepped by even commenting once. The only way to win is not to play.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Check this shit out. Israel's New Iron Dome, featuring attack lasers.

Here is a simulation made by Massad that was posted on their X page

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic