Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Arthritis

Patriot1405

Patriot1405

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2011
Wondering what members here do to alleviate their arthritis? I have been diagnosed with osteo not rumitoid arthritis.
It centers mainly on my knuckles and the first joint down my fingers. Can be excruciating at times. I'm in construction, so constantly using my hands. I'm 52 years old, so still a ways off till I retire. My mothers hands are so arthritic that all of her fingers are bent to the side. So I know bad things are coming, lol. Just wondering if anyone has found some form of relief.

bigmills01

bigmills01

Nov 15, 2015
Wondering what members here do to alleviate their arthritis? I have been diagnosed with osteo not rumitoid arthritis.
It centers mainly on my knuckles and the first joint down my fingers. Can be excruciating at times. I'm in construction, so constantly using my hands. I'm 52 years old, so still a ways off till I retire. My mothers hands are so arthritic that all of her fingers are bent to the side. So I know bad things are coming, lol. Just wondering if anyone has found some form of relief.
I've been asking this question for a while brother my mother has rheumatoid arthritis and it's in her hands too I was thinking about either igf 1-lr3 or BCP.. maybe some vets will chime in that know a little more about peptides and injury.

Have you tried modfinil? My spelling could be wrong there a lot of sources have it it's basically an anti-inflammatory pill that they prescribe to people who have arthritis..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Patriot1405

Patriot1405

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2011
Thx for the response, I'll look into modfinil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigmills01

bigmills01

Nov 15, 2015
Thx for the response, I'll look into modfinil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay if you are really interested in that DVD I could probably point you in the right direction just send me a PM..

To the mods and the Admins if I just broke a rule or made a mistake I'm sorry please delete..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic