Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

arthritis (what can be taken)

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Past 14 wks were at 900mg/wk and did nothing for shoulder. Back and knee on the other hand have been reaping the benefits.

T

TubaBuddha

Mar 3, 2015
2 Tbs. RAW organic (if you can) Honey and 1 Tsp. REAL cinnamon, most stuff in stores is something else entirely. Mix with hot water or on toast every morning. In 1 week a difference, in 1 month most found major relief. Some combo of those two can help with a myriad of problems.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Im just seeing this post. I have a right shoulder that was scoped like two years ago. All the doc did was spent time removing harden arthritis. That said I believe there are places he cant get to with out pulling the joint apart. So, now I can put my are straight over head. I cant reach behind my back. I dont get past the glute. I have PT my ass off and still cant break past the sticking point. The more I reach behind my lower back the more my right shoulder juts forward. Like it is locked. Like rust on a bolt. When trying to do a laterial raise I get 25% up and the trap scapula delt everything just comes up. No pivit like we all should have .

So, DECA i have not been on it for years. Not sure it can soften harden arthritis but I sure as shit can try.
What else? Im not sure what this is pentosan and/or Adiquan but I will google it. .

Any other older gents with this problem?
GC

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I have same pain as you describe, getting mine operated on in aug. Deca definitely helped while on but 4 wks after last shot I was back to where I was prior, pain wise. best relief I've had is from a prescription NSAID. After 3 wks of taking it I had noticeably less pain. 1pill 2x a day versus 20-30 ibuprofen . Worked better than the narcs did too

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Rheumatoid or Osteoarthritis ?

Rheumatoid you need to take Prednisone

With Osteoarthritis taking a Steroid such as Deca and Equipoise may help to rebuild regenerate the worn down cartilage. With the help of a smart recovery training programme which includes not doing movements the put pressure and more wear on the joints involved. Also and good anti inflammatory diet.
It can take years for joints to recover.. best get used to doing exercises that don't tax these joints too much.
Peptides and growth hormones may help as well.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Glucosamine is a staple for me, so is fish oil...... mobic as needed.
Definitely take both of those, and ideally running then on a long term basis. Glucosamine at 1,500mg/day, although it is fairly slow to get into the system and do it's job so I'd even look at starting on double that dosage. Fish oil/Omega 3, well generally more is better with this one as we all tend to pretty deficient in the first place. Start at 4,000mg/day and work your way up from there if you need to.

OMEGA 3 SUPPLEMENTATION IN RELATION TO SYMPOMATIC PRESENCE

DOSE:

General health ~ 1,000-2,000mg
Moderate disease/stress/inflammation ~ 3,000-4,000mg
Mood/behaviour/cognition ~ 5,000mg
Severe disease/stress ~ 6,000mg+
Bipolar disorder ~ 9,600mg (optimal dosage according to studies)

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
Also just to add on - you can add meloxicam to relief your arthritis issue if needed :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic