Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Art Atwood: Dead

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Still pretty young for heart failure... Watch that cholesterol fellas...

Yup please do !!!

At 37 years old and another BB is dead. I know, I know, it had NOTHING to do with AAS and heart disease runs in the family.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
but if u think about it.... he has been out of bbing for a while.... im sure he still did aas he still looked big for his age... in order for him 2 suffer a major heart attack his Arteries must have been clogged pretty good with cholesterol eh? if that is the case things like that just do not build up over night? here is the black box warnings for only prescription steroids so i can imagine the ones that are not prescription made could have the same impact on your blood lipids.. Maybe AAS did not kill him.... but the side effects of using could have we all know that...

Anabolic Steroids: Nandrolone Deconoate, Oxandrolone, Oxymethalone - BlackBoxRX.com

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
He ain't the first bber to die of a heart attack and certainly not the last.

Steroids cause clotting, and exacerbate the problem by messing with cholesterol (thus causing plaque formation and voila, clots stuck). Not only that, but he did clen, which is proven to cause necrosis of heart tissue. That certainly doesn't help. Also this happens over a period of years and decades.

Keep getting bloodwork, and you'll be fine. Hopefully, lol.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
^^^ very true.... the only two people for sure that know how his heart was.... is his DR and him.... if he was getting regular blood work his records will tell how his cholesterol is and was he on any statins to help prevent this... Also ultra sounds... ekg's and hulter monitors once a year will also give a good indication of how his heart is pumping/ working....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic