Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Aromasin or Arimidex...which do you prefer?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I wanna know the pro & cons for both (cycle) in more plane English detail

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Adex: Pros - Cheap , cons - makes your bones brittle

Aromasin: Pros - works great , cons - kind of expensive

Cutt29

Cutt29

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Adex makes your bones brittle...? I don't see how that's possible unless taking some sort of crazy megadose.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Adex makes your bones brittle...? I don't see how that's possible unless taking some sort of crazy megadose.

Yup, true facts. Has more to do with long term use than mega dosing.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
I prefer aromasin. I started with adex but switched to aromasin when i learned about the estrogen rebound. This was back when i used to pct and i never switched back.

Cutt29

Cutt29

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Yup, true facts. Has more to do with long term use than mega dosing.

Sorry, boss, not buying what you're selling. If you are taking a dose that doesn't crash E2, through what mechanism will the adex be weakening bones?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Sorry, boss, not buying what you're selling. If you are taking a dose that doesn't crash E2, through what mechanism will the adex be weakening bones?

Google the studies bro. I don't have a dog in the fight. I've tried both and for me Aromasin just works better and I switched to it long before I heard anything about bone loss. With Aromasin It keeps the estro low at 12.5mg per day and when I stop there is no rebound. With the Adex I would bounce up and down from estro way up to none and my joints hurting and limp dick. So for my money Aromasin is better.

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
Google the studies bro. I don't have a dog in the fight. I've tried both and for me Aromasin just works better and I switched to it long before I heard anything about bone loss. With Aromasin It keeps the estro low at 12.5mg per day and when I stop there is no rebound. With the Adex I would bounce up and down from estro way up to none and my joints hurting and limp dick. So for my money Aromasin is better.

This is in fact true, multiple studies done. -> google.com to find the white papers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cutt29

Cutt29

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Are you guys serious? The studies were done on woman taking 1mg a day. Nothing about arimidex itself has no effect on bone density. Low E2? Yes- will effect bone density. Low T? Yes- will effect bone density.

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
Are you guys serious? The studies were done on woman taking 1mg a day. Nothing about arimidex itself has no effect on bone density. Low E2? Yes- will effect bone density. Low T? Yes- will effect bone density.

I should have read this more carefully. Yes, the bone loss is from the lack of E due to AI's ability to block the conversion. You will have this with any AI.

My personal use and recommendation is use nolva and an AI. Several studies have shown that nolva ability to protect against bone loss is passed to an AI, showing reduced bone loss later.

I don't know at what levels this holds true.

So to recap...

All AI will impact bone density in a negative way, some more than others. Key is to run low dosses and don't use on an ongoing long term bases.

Use Nolva when you can instead or combine with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cutt29

Cutt29

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
We are getting closer to seeing eye to eye.... An AI will only negatively effect bone density if takes E2 to unnaturally low levels. 20pg/ml is ideal (somewhat subjective). If your AI dose takes you under 10 (more objective), you will probably slowly lose some bone density.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I'm on TRT (a few years) and pin every other week and am thinking of getting some Adex to help deal with the acne (hairloss too?). Should I just take a dose when I pin and maybe another 2 days later, then go off it until the next pin... or take it regularly? Or what.

Cutt29

Cutt29

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
I'm on TRT (a few years) and pin every other week and am thinking of getting some Adex to help deal with the acne (hairloss too?). Should I just take a dose when I pin and maybe another 2 days later, then go off it until the next pin... or take it regularly? Or what.

Do you get labs done? What type and how much test are you taking per injection? What makes you think Arimidex will prevent/eliminate acne and hairless?

(It may help with the acne. Hairloss? Don't think so).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic