Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Arnold's Vagina is getting bigger.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
His US marquee bodybuilding show is going away. Fading away. In years past, the Arnold Amatuer drew way over 1000 competitors every March from around the world. This year: less than 100 competitors across 10 divisions. The Pro show used to be 2nd only to the Olympia and features only champions. This year there were less than 10 in every division and some of the competitors had never won a pro show. Soon there will be a different IFBB show considered #2, maybe NY pro or PIT pro.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
There's a couple new Arnold shows on Netflix. One is a show called FUBAR. I've watched a couple episodes and it's not bad. He plays a retiring CIA operative teamed up with his daughter. The other is a 3-part bio. Part one is his bb career, 2 his movie career and 3 his governor career. I'll watch part one because he's still the GOAT, regardless of the other stuff.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
There's a couple new Arnold shows on Netflix. One is a show called FUBAR. I've watched a couple episodes and it's not bad. He plays a retiring CIA operative teamed up with his daughter. The other is a 3-part bio. Part one is his bb career, 2 his movie career and 3 his governor career. I'll watch part one because he's still the GOAT, regardless of the other stuff.
I watched FUBAR...... not because of Arnold (fuck that bitch) but because the girl that plays his daughter is smoking hot!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic