RalfKelleh
What's New?

Arnold's Vagina is getting bigger.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
With all his liberal virtue signaling, he still gets invited to all the cool-kid parties in Hollywood. Don't be shocked, but Hollywood is pretty much junior high school.

Actors and actresses. Hollywood is filled with people that pretend for a living. No shocker that it's an artificial life filled with fake people, both inside and outside. What a bunch of miserable creatures. Anyone who's normal must find it difficult to even breath in that moral wasteland.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Arnold will always look out for Arnold. He has for a long time been a favorite tool of the upper echelons of the ruling class.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Arnold will always look out for Arnold. He has for a long time been a favorite tool of the upper echelons of the ruling class.
He's smart enough to see what happens to others who choose to think for themselves. Elon Musk was on everyone's "cool" list. Now... not so much. What happened? Elon simply had the balls to say what he's thinking, and the courage to not give a shit whether that would make him popular. Arnold didn't want that to happen to him.

Remember, Hollywood and much of elite society is junior high school.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Elon Musk is on some peoples cooler list now. F the Dem's I cant wait to see them die. and may they never return.

Can someone post deep fakes of Arnold? those are awesome. they have a Whitney Houston one of Arnold singing.. its awesome. lol
His face and Voice makes all that shit so funny.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
There is one semi truth to the article, ".....They’re dying because of overdoses of drugs, and they don’t know what the f--- they’re doing." Some of these guys today make genetically altered farm animals look anorexic, you can only push things so far and too many have passed that limit. Still, to demonize what got him to where he is today is hypocrisy. I lost what respect I had for Arnold at Jim Lorimer's funeral. If it weren't for Jim, Arnold wouldn't be shit. He got him started and had his back for decades through thick and thin, then Arnold takes control of the Classic and boots Lorimers out before Jim passes. About as sad as it gets and yet his speech at the funeral talked about how they worked together as a team and the respect he had for Jim. In the end, it's just about the money, politics and what's in it for him, the very things Jim abhorred.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I started losing respect for him a long time ago. He gets further up hollywood's woke asses the older he gets. It's always funny how people tend to forget where they came from once they reach the top of their proverbial ladder.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
A lot of people have sold out big time. Dorian is the opposite. I don't know about Arnold but I think a lot of these people have blackmail on them. That was the purpose of Epstein and others like him. It's part of the whole system that is being revealed now. The evil that runs things is being revealed for those that can see. Others have scales over their eyes and will never see.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
It swallowed the Blue Dick.

Fucking piece of shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic