Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Arnold Schwarzenegger Training for Terminator 5

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
At his age you think you'll see him throwing around DB's? There's something oddly sad about watching him now. We all get old that's one thing you can count on

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Good on him.his wife had by the balls for the last 30 years didn't like him training and all and anything to do with bb.once he steps up with his peds he will look good.

I can't believe there's any truth to this, and shame on him if he said that or allowed it - blaming someone else for you not training is not the hallmark of a Mr O / Terminator

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
At his age you think you'll see him throwing around DB's? There's something oddly sad about watching him now. We all get old that's one thing you can count on

Well..you can't count on it really...but I would rather get old than the alternative

gerard

gerard

Apr 19, 2012
seem like a great photo shoot to promote the movie

jrice

jrice

Jun 3, 2013
More like a video walktthrough for the fitness center than a training video......Arnold has nothing to prove to anyone except maybe himself dudes in his 60's ......He's been there and done that....

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
If he gets his mind into it he could be amazing. But he needs to get his mind out of the mansion and into the dungeon if he ever wants to achieve greatness again.

I doubt he has that mind set, and probably never will again. He knows he's getting old, and I am sure just being in good health and good physical condition is his only goal anymore. I think most of us want to see the old Arnold again, but sadly, that time is over. :(

BTW, I think I read that he was traveling in Austria when this was recorded.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic