Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Arms Blew up from Synthol Use!! Messed up stuff!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Arms Blew up from Synthol Use!! Messed up shit!!!

29454576367536148954.png

That dude's necklace in the background is money!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Does anyone have any idea how many cc's of SEO would be needed to reach these cartoonish proportions? And is it confirmed that this is indeed SEO and not some form of implant. Either way, I revert to my original question. But yeah... as the purpose for the thread is shock effect, it is in fact GROSS!

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
How fucked in they head are these people? How can they look in the mirror and think they look good?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Ok, the first vid is in spanish and from what I could gather spoke nothing of the method to attain such grossness (admittedly it was a 40 min vid and I wasn't going to watch it all), the second one has two guys with 13" arms, the third one is a guy with 16" arms and the last one is in Spanish also with no mention of what was used. But my question remains, how many cc's of synthol does everyone think is needed to get the results of these clowns pictured in this thread?

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Sad part is they actually think they look good. I called a guy out at a bar one time. I just said hey hows that synthol working out for ya and he actually said he wish he hadnt used it.

And is it me or all these guys in foreign countries? atleast thats what it looks like on the syntholfreaks website

Last edited:
YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Ok, the first vid is in spanish and from what I could gather spoke nothing of the method to attain such grossness (admittedly it was a 40 min vid and I wasn't going to watch it all), the second one has two guys with 13" arms, the third one is a guy with 16" arms and the last one is in Spanish also with no mention of what was used. But my question remains, how many cc's of synthol does everyone think is needed to get the results of these clowns pictured in this thread?

Hey bro I did a quick Google search and came up with this site below. I have heard of guys injecting up to 6ccs of this shit into certain muscle parts at a time and continuously throughout the day. I just don't see how this can be done without the risk of severely damaging something. Hope this link helps ya out a little big guy.

http://www.synthetek.com/site-enhancing-oils-synthol-a-how-to-guide-by-big-a/

Scrolling through it real quick I found this: To increase size, lets use the biceps for example. You need to inject in EVERY head of the muscle, while rotating the shots daily within that head. This is the only way to ensure that the added size keeps to your natural look/shape of the muscle. The quickest way to get a muscle up to maximum size is to do the following regimen: 1ml for 10 days in each head of the muscle. 2ml for 10 days. 3ml for 10 days. If you do both, the biceps and triceps simultaneously, you can add up to 3″ on your arms in those 30 days.
Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!: you HAVE to massage the area that you just injected SEVERELLY! You have to make sure that there’s no lump forming. The muscle should always be soft. You should NEVER have a lump. It is also a good idea, to inject just before going to the gym, so as soon as you get to the gym, you should do a couple light weight, high reps sets for that muscle, to get the blood moving. This again will minimise lump formation. You have to keep in mind, that as soon as lumps form because you did not massage, scar tissue will form as well. You want to avoid scar tissue at all costs. Also, to minimise scar tissue build up, use VERY small needles, like 25g or 26g, inch or 1inch long (depending on the injection site) and inject VERY slowly. If you find that you cannot keep with the lump build up, but you are due for another shot, wait until, by massaging, the lump goes away (it should not be more than a couple of days) and then resume from where you left off.

-----------------

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Arms Blew up from Synthol Use!! Messed up shit!!!

This shit just took up like 20 minutes of my life. It's a car wreck! Terrible.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
We had a guy at our gym that he had synthol on his arms, that shit looks gross!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Hope this link helps ya out a little big guy.

I'm not looking to use it lol. I just guessed there's a big difference between someone who is competing and want to enhance a lagging body part and these clowns.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic