Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Arm Size

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I cant wait to see the replies to this :). Of course they will be bashing comments, im use to this so it wont bother me. Anyways
In no way am i saying i have the biggest arms here because i definitely dont, just posting up for fun.

My Stats:

This Morning Weight: 199.2
Arm Size: 18.5
Waist: 32
Height: 5'11
View attachment 610

This picture is with no arm pump. With a pump im sure they are 19. Especially with the way my triceps swell up during isolation. Might be over 19.

I figure if i added another 45lbs on, id have about 20-20.5 inch arms.

Last edited:

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Maybe...wouldnt correlate the weight gain to arm size...I have big arms but other bodyparts dont grow as well for you maybe your arms blow up or maybe not, add the 45lbs and lets see.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Maybe...wouldnt correlate the weight gain to arm size...I have big arms but other bodyparts dont grow as well for you maybe your arms blow up or maybe not, add the 45lbs and lets see.

Sounds like a good challenge. Well my arms have always been my strong point anyways.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
LMAO. I'm actually disappointed though KBD. If you're going to make a thread about how I'm 45 lbs heavier than you and only have 19in arms, at least call me out like a man. I'm proud to have long, strong, 19in arms, so I'd appreciate the name drop of who you are calling out. Thanks buddy. LOL.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
LMAO. I'm actually disappointed though KBD. If you're going to make a thread about how I'm 45 lbs heavier than you and only have 19in arms, at least call me out like a man. I'm proud to have long, strong, 19in arms, so I'd appreciate the name drop of who you are calling out. Thanks buddy. LOL.

I already called you out on chatbox. My arms are very long, i am 5'11 but i have a wingspan of 6'1. So dont pull the (my arms are longer) tactic on me. Because i already have very long arms.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Long arms = short penis?

I think that was what SAD was implying....

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Have you considered that the width of your upper chest/shoulders is about a third of your wingspan? It's ok though. This thread is all yours. (You should probably mention for our younger members that you've been blasting for almost two years with a short cruise thrown in.) ((Kinda puts how small you are under more scrutiny.))

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Have you considered that the width of your upper chest/shoulders is about a third of your wingspan? It's ok though. This thread is all yours. (You should probably mention for our younger members that you've been blasting for almost two years with a short cruise thrown in.) ((Kinda puts how small you are under more scrutiny.))

Ok Mr Olympia. Gotta tell ya, your physique aint that impressive for a marine.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Don't brag about how you aren't registered for the draft and the gov't can suck your dick and then bring up the fact that I served. And I wasn't a Marine. Not like you need help pissing people off, but throwing out shit about being a fat marine the day after Memorial Day may rub some people the wrong way.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic