Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Arm Size

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
This thread was started specifically for me RR. He took offense in the chat and started a thread about how I'm 45 pounds heavier than him but only have arms that are 1" larger. So this thread wasn't mucked up at all, it was exactly what is was meant to be. But I agree completely about having a separate forum for such battles. I had a lot of fun with this one, but it probably shouldn't be in this forum.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
This thread is making me cry....

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
It just seems there are alot of mucked up threads here lately.We need a rant section then you guys can have at it

Seriously, its good to let this shit fly once in awhile, drama? meh...if people are O-fended they dont have to look or read, considering some of the lameness of material given to threads sometimes, I give this one a thumbs up!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
It isnt just this thread that has sparked this.It seems there are a good amount on here recently.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I agree we need a section on this forum where it's ok to talk shot cause I think this shit is funny! I u need a good laugh one day go down to the shit talking section and read up! RR talk admin into putting a section up for that. It's all fun and games if it gets to be to much just edit there shit or jump in and say whoa. Lol!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ill measure my arm from any angle you want SAD.

Oh and next time, dont skype me and bitch about RR banning you and then come on here and start throwing insults at me. Your the one who comes on here and starts throwing insults calling me skinny etc.

GS please invite these guys when we go to vegas, well have a good ol time.

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
This photo shows despite a 25 lb or so loss, I have gained some size on the arms....we'll see what ya got there ol k man.

Lookin good bro, good genes.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Listen i work just as hard here for my physique. I eat and train right, i dont appreciate coming on here and being insulted. RR and Admin you know my behavior has changed dramatically, and i avoid confrontation as much as possible.

I dont rag on anyones physique unless they are gonna pick on me. Sure im not huge, nowhere near it. But i feel like i have done a damn good job. And SAD quit throwing out how many years ive been cycling, that doesnt mean shit. If i wanna grow ill EAT more. But i have a certain look im going for, thats why i dont run super physiological dosages of AAS or eat 5000-7000 calories a day for maximum growth.

So can we agree here that we all have different goals? Or am im just going to continuously be ridiculed of my physique. Maybe i dont wanna be jacked like ajdos and osiris and deadweight and many others. Maybe i have my own look. And regardless of what you guys say about how i look. Im still proud because i still put in the hard work to get it.

And you know what SAD, im going to apologize for all the things i said about YOUR physique, because your working hard for it. So i take back everything i said about you. Just gonna be the REAL BIGGER man, and drop this.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Ill measure my arm from any angle you want SAD.

Oh and next time, dont skype me and bitch about RR banning you and then come on here and start throwing insults at me. Your the one who comes on here and starts throwing insults calling me skinny etc.

GS please invite these guys when we go to vegas, well have a good ol time.

Really kid? You would really want to fight me? There is no acronym like LMAO or LOL that describes how funny that is. 'Nuff said about that.

Never called you skinny. But you're a pathological liar, so I'm not surprised that you are resorting to making things up.

RR didn't ban me, so nice try there, but stick to making up logical lies.

And just in case you didn't notice, everyone can see what time you made the apology post, 1:40am, and then what time you edited this post, 1:44am. Huh, and you wonder why people can't stand you. It has nothing to do with jealousy. I would PAY money to NOT look like you. It has to do with your incessant narcissism and pathological lying.

Me: 27, 244lbs, 2 cycles, promising future.

You: 21, 199lbs, 2 straight years of use/abuse, no future (unless you drastically change your life).

I wasn't going to respond on this thread anymore, but when you made the apology and then 4 minutes later edited this to say what it says......well, I thought you should be called out for it.

And I really am done this time, so say what you will, you will not goad me back in.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Really kid? You would really want to fight me? There is no acronym like LMAO or LOL that describes how funny that is. 'Nuff said about that.

Never called you skinny. But you're a pathological liar, so I'm not surprised that you are resorting to making things up.

RR didn't ban me, so nice try there, but stick to making up logical lies.

And just in case you didn't notice, everyone can see what time you made the apology post, 1:40am, and then what time you edited this post, 1:44am. Huh, and you wonder why people can't stand you. It has nothing to do with jealousy. I would PAY money to NOT look like you. It has to do with your incessant narcissism and pathological lying.

Me: 27, 244lbs, 2 cycles, promising future.

You: 21, 199lbs, 2 straight years of use/abuse, no future (unless you drastically change your life).

I wasn't going to respond on this thread anymore, but when you made the apology and then 4 minutes later edited this to say what it says......well, I thought you should be called out for it.

And I really am done this time, so say what you will, you will not goad me back in.

Apology, no. It was more of a pity apology to you than anything. The apology i made to the Den was a sincere apology. But this "apology" i was mostly just trying to get a point across.

Yeah i posted 4 minutes later because i realize how dumb it is to argue with you. Because your just another "One of them".

Im not narcissistic at all whatsoever. You guys made that assumption from my youtube vids, which is one of my incomes. Its a job, but yet again some of you take that so personal. So due to the fact that you think im very cocky and narcissistic, i use it to my advantage too roudy you up a little bit, which in turn humors me. Because ive never seen people get so just, angry over acting a little cocky, its very funny. Your like little puppets I like to play with lol.

GS knows me better than anyone here, so does stunna. Ask them, im actually a very cool guy, and not conceded like most of you think.

However when i try to get on here and be serious and just chill and then you guys automatically jump down my throat, yeah then i get a little agitated because theres no reason for it.

Save it SAD, you get on here and rag on me for being under 200lbs all the time. Why? What gives you the need to pick on my physique? The only thing i can think of is jealousy, so if your not jealous of my body as you say your not. Then just shut up about my body dude lol. For the past 3 times ive seen you on here, you have thrown an insult at me for being under 200lbs. Does it turn you on to insult me everytime? Are you trying to get on everyone elses good side that rags on me?

Whoever banned you, RR, Wetback idk. But you still messaged me complaining like a little bitch then as soon as you were unbanned you jumped back on the KBD Flaming Wagon with everyone else, to fit in lol. I have the conversation and i can post it if you like. If you didnt remember, skype saves everything.

Last but not least..

Fight you? Why are you coming up with violent assumptions? Of course not.

Well just see who can hold their liquor better!

Loser sleeps with GS....

Last edited:
Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Im not on staff here, but this is one of the few boards I really enjoy so I respectfully ask that both of you chill with the back and forth, it doesnt help anyone... To be honest, you two should get together to train, I bet youd push the shit out of each other, lol...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Im not on staff here, but this is one of the few boards I really enjoy so I respectfully ask that both of you chill with the back and forth, it doesnt help anyone... To be honest, you two should get together to train, I bet youd push the shit out of each other, lol...

Yo man, i dont even have a problem with him. Im just trying to figure out what his hard-on is for me lol.

EDIT: Btw i like your signature buddy!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic