Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Arm day!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Dammit Backatit, if we're gonna be honest, I also feel the seductive lure of arm-isolation stuff that Bill Starr once termed "curlies for the girlies," but I try not to submit to it every workout cycle.

Why else would I have added a rackable EZ bar to my fairly humble garage gym :confused: ?

Ah yes, the "EZ" bar!...That was my favorite arm tool!....I used it (EZ bar) while utilizing the bench curl apparatus and would also alternate between using the bench (Can't remember the name of the bench, but it was similar in what it did compared to what the EZ bar will do....The only difference is u can sit down instead of standing up) as well as standing up while doing curls...When I would stand I would also use this piece of metal that had a rope (band) attached to each side and it was shaped to fit around your chest area so that when u curled standing up, your elbows wouldn't be floppy....The metal would give support to the backside of your arms during the swing up to complete the rep...I could really get a good "burn" using the "EZ" bar and the metal apparatus!...I really miss those days of being able to lift as I used to!...:)

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic