Members
Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Arimidex Vs. Aromasin

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
When do you chose to run one over the other, and how does your dosing/frequency differ between each.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’ve only ever used Adex. .5mg once or twice a week depending on whether I’m getting some acne popping up or not. LOL… I know everyone is different, it random acne is my Q that I need to add some in.

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
Ive only used adex as well but have a decent amount pf aromasin on hand and wondering how to best dose of/when needed.

With adex ill do either .25 or .5 twice per week. Lately been trying to no use any AI at all.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've used both. A-dex is cheaper, but Aromasin appears to be better on the lipids. As I don't take high enough doses to have issues with aromatization, I don't have to really worry about it. But Aromasin seems to be the better choice, but both will meet your needs.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I usually go with Aromasin. Slightly differnt mechansim of action and better on the lipids. It'll be different from person to person, but I usually stick to 12.5mg every other day. Maybe every third day. If I'm seeing some serious sides, I'll start with every day, then slowly back it off to every other day and so on.

Reactions: ceo
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I usually go with Aromasin. Slightly differnt mechansim of action and better on the lipids. It'll be different from person to person, but I usually stick to 12.5mg every other day. Maybe every third day. If I'm seeing some serious sides, I'll start with every day, then slowly back it off to every other day and so on.
This

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

L

lamarclark09

Mar 13, 2023
I’d prefer Aromasin as it’s very beneficial. Bodybuilders may also take for muscle growth, but before taking any dose or any supplements you must consult with the doctor in order to save yourself from worse results. Because everyone has different fitness levels, So must consult a doctor first!

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I like Aromasin at 12.5mg twice per week while on blast and once per week if needed when on TRT. One reason is because you can take Aromasin with nolvadex if needed. You aren't supposed to take adex and nolvadex because of a potential reaction.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic