Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Arimidex or Aromasin for on cycle estrogen balancing?

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
^^^ ya you guy got we wondering why run a AI during PCT? I'll be doing my PCT at the first of the year and my basic plan is to stop everything but Test in about 5 weeks then over the next 5 weeks tapper my test dose down to nothing and at the same time ramp up my AI 20mg/D of aromasin last couple weeks, until the start of PCT. The idea being when I start PCT to have no test or estrogen in my system and work on getting them both on line together and balanced. Does that make sense...

yes but you dont really want to do it - read up on estro rebound and the horror stories that go with it - you are much better to have more estro than less when going into PCT - the body will regulate its levels during PCT but to try and bring both up from nothing to regular? I dont think you will enjoy the experience - off hand I think Lewwellynn talked about that in length somewhere - several of the gurus have even stated that is why you do not want to use an AI at all during PCT - it is way to easy to prohibit the estro to much and in most opinions of the experts this you do not want to do -
sure it looks good in theory but some estro needs to be in the body at all times - dont risk driving it to low with an AI at PCT

The plan was to kill all estrogen, while bringing all test level down to nothing just before PCT, then start PCT. I was not planning on using a AI during PCT, well at least not in begining, maybe a few month in, and that will depend on how recovery is going.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
I am sorry if I got confusing - but either way you do not want to bring your estro down to nothing at any time - seriously bro you will regret it if you do as good as test rebound feels when it happens estro rebound they say is just as intense but in a bad way - the depression alone is almost unbearable

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I am sorry if I got confusing - but either way you do not want to bring your estro down to nothing at any time - seriously bro you will regret it if you do as good as test rebound feels when it happens estro rebound they say is just as intense but in a bad way - the depression alone is almost unbearable

Well this stuff can get confusing. :) I have never taken this approach, but the idea behind it is at end of cycle you have no test so you should have no estrogen, and let test and estrogen come back together balanced during PCT. IDK...I guess this is something I need to think about further...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Estrogen is the main regulator of the HPTA, If you look at the studies where they used exemstane as a type of hrt the estro levels were a bit low but not gon although on the low side and test was increased by over 40%, Remember nolva/clom is bad bout about boosting estro up with the test and not to mention it elevates SHBG as well. (most likely the reason sex drive sucks pct)

I know everyone responds a bit different but over the years i've seem most have the best luck with pct and blood work while they used a taper of nolv/clom while also adding a bit of exemestane in there also using a taper with that drug.

high aromatase levels only slow over all recovery of test levels with estrogen dominance.

It for sure makes since to at least use exemestane last 2-3 weeks of your cycle to help normalize the aromatase enzyme.

Again also tapering your serms is a good idea.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

True hormonal balance is a factor for moods, I've seen studies showing high estrogen causing anxiety, depression and agression. Cortisol being high pct causes a lot of depression to, test is a good blocker of cortisol.
I realy hated the use of clomid pct cause it always gave me depressive simptoms, (having estrogen type effects on the brain I supose.)

peace.

B

Bluestorm

Nov 28, 2010
Besides what has been posted about Aromasin already...it is the better choice if you plan to combine it with Nolva. There are plenty of articles on PubMed showing an interaction between Letro and Arimidex while using Nolva. It lowers plasma concentrations of both. It does not have the effect on Aromasin.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
True hormonal balance is a factor for moods, I've seen studies showing high estrogen causing anxiety, depression and agression. Cortisol being high pct causes a lot of depression to, test is a good blocker of cortisol.
I realy hated the use of clomid pct cause it always gave me depressive simptoms, (having estrogen type effects on the brain I supose.)

peace.

ya I hate when I used to feel like a little pre pubescent 13 year old girl and wanted to hide int eh corner and suck my thumb or watch a chcik flick with the wife and w2ant to cry all of the time even during the happy parts

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic