Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Are You F'ing Kidding Me? Dogs in the Gym

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
+ 5 Points for use of the word "fortuitous" on a meathead board !!!
well done, Sir :D
I try. 30 years of work-related daily report writing will do that to ya. I'm sure you've noticed I'm a wordy mofo to boot.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I try. 30 years of work-related daily report writing will do that to ya. I'm sure you've noticed I'm a wordy mofo to boot.
And, I'm loving it.

A fella named Jin on another board got all wordilicious once in one of his posts. My reply asked him if being pedantic meant a person liked little boys.

He was not loving that at all :oops:

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
There is an old blind guy at my gym with his dog, I respect that he is there and his dog is a professional so no worries for me.
The phony service dogs really piss me off anywhere, if they are real and needed and trained I accept it but the fat bitches at wal mart with their mutts are bullshit

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Love my dog. Wouldn't ever bring him to my gym. I'll never take him to work either, because a co-worker is deathly allergic to dogs.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I don't even visit houses that have dogs inside.

I hate mfers that bring their mutts to restaurants or stores so that wouldn't fly with me.
Postal worker? A swear most postal workers hate dogs. I guess I might too if I was always getting barked at and chased by them all day too. Lmao. I actually never liked dogs growing up. The always smelled bad and wanted to lick your face. I grew up with cats. My wife loved dogs and we finally got one. A Boston Terrier. Fucking best dogs! Not that I have any way to compare. Lol. But yep, I’m a convert! Now I see a dog and I’m all over them. I like dogs better than most people. Makes me sad and angry when they aren’t treated right. Not sure I would like a dog in the gym. Haven’t seen that yet. I know it would make me late for work if there was. Lol. We are on our second dog now. First one died just before Covid started. That was a bad bad year! Still miss that guy. We got our second dog(mutt) a couple years before first one died. I swear he lived longer because of getting a second dog. Gave him more energy and just seemed happier. We had to put him down because his seizures wouldn’t stop. Had them his whole life. They were awful but would only happen maybe 2 or three times a year with medication. The veterinarians were so nice. It was so heartbreaking. We had a feeling it was the end so the whole family went. Kinda crazy that we were all home at the time too. They medicated him when we got there and gave them all they had and the seizures still weren’t stopping. Usually the seizures would come in threes. As he got older they started doing that. First it was only one. Then it would be two and then three at a time. About 20min apart. Scared the yell out of us the first time he had a second one or a third one. But we came to expect another one after the first. Well he had like 10 before we even got to the vets. One in the car on the way too. We gave him ice cream and said goodbye. He knew too! Usually he is so out of it after a seizure. Doesn’t even recognize us. He will have no idea where he is and not there mentally. What was so insane was he was there, mentally. And he started giving us all kisses because he knew. He not only recognized us but knew it was goodbye. It was so crazy when I think about it. It was one of the saddest days of our lives. He fell asleep in my wife’s arms. And that’s when the tears really started flowing. Dam. That sucked! Sorry for the downer but it just amazes me how we are all connected and even with animals.

My wife is a bartender and people are allowed to bring in the dogs there. She loves it. She keeps treats in a jar behind the bar for them. When a dog comes in it’s like the highlight of her day. I hear all about it. Lol. The patrons love it too. I love it when I go into a customers home and they have a dog or dogs. I say, “are you gonna be my helper today?” I have a lot of furry helpers now. Lol.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Postal worker? A swear most postal workers hate dogs. I guess I might too if I was always getting barked at and chased by them all day too. Lmao. I actually never liked dogs growing up. The always smelled bad and wanted to lick your face. I grew up with cats. My wife loved dogs and we finally got one. A Boston Terrier. Fucking best dogs! Not that I have any way to compare. Lol. But yep, I’m a convert! Now I see a dog and I’m all over them. I like dogs better than most people. Makes me sad and angry when they aren’t treated right. Not sure I would like a dog in the gym. Haven’t seen that yet. I know it would make me late for work if there was. Lol. We are on our second dog now. First one died just before Covid started. That was a bad bad year! Still miss that guy. We got our second dog(mutt) a couple years before first one died. I swear he lived longer because of getting a second dog. Gave him more energy and just seemed happier. We had to put him down because his seizures wouldn’t stop. Had them his whole life. They were awful but would only happen maybe 2 or three times a year with medication. The veterinarians were so nice. It was so heartbreaking. We had a feeling it was the end so the whole family went. Kinda crazy that we were all home at the time too. They medicated him when we got there and gave them all they had and the seizures still weren’t stopping. Usually the seizures would come in threes. As he got older they started doing that. First it was only one. Then it would be two and then three at a time. About 20min apart. Scared the yell out of us the first time he had a second one or a third one. But we came to expect another one after the first. Well he had like 10 before we even got to the vets. One in the car on the way too. We gave him ice cream and said goodbye. He knew too! Usually he is so out of it after a seizure. Doesn’t even recognize us. He will have no idea where he is and not there mentally. What was so insane was he was there, mentally. And he started giving us all kisses because he knew. He not only recognized us but knew it was goodbye. It was so crazy when I think about it. It was one of the saddest days of our lives. He fell asleep in my wife’s arms. And that’s when the tears really started flowing. Dam. That sucked! Sorry for the downer but it just amazes me how we are all connected and even with animals.

My wife is a bartender and people are allowed to bring in the dogs there. She loves it. She keeps treats in a jar behind the bar for them. When a dog comes in it’s like the highlight of her day. I hear all about it. Lol. The patrons love it too. I love it when I go into a customers home and they have a dog or dogs. I say, “are you gonna be my helper today?” I have a lot of furry helpers now. Lol.

Shit, man. Got me remembering mine while I laid on the floor with her while they injected her. I kept holding her until she went cold, crying. I made so many mistakes and regret so much.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Because my body is held together with chicken wire and duct tape, I'm limited to machines for my leg workouts. My local Planet Fitness has better and more leg machines than most, and better than my regular gyms. I do my leg workouts and sometimes cardio there, but it's really my secondary gym. So there's the Planet Pussy explanation.

In any case, the timing of my rant here was fortuitous, because while doing leg presses I look over at what I thought was just a backpack and see something moving in it....and it's a damned black rabbit. Didn't post here right away because I needed to strip the metadata from the photo first.

I'm telling you all, the animal situation is completely out of control out here.

View attachment 13689
Poor fuckin rabbit! He or she looks miserable in there! What a douchebag of a person to even do that. Do they ever think of the animal and not themselves! Selfish asshole!

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
My brother had a rabbit that lived an unmercifully long life. It was kept in a cage for most of that. What kind of life is that? After the kids grew up and left, they gave him away to someone that actually loved rabbits, and he died pretty quickly after that. At some point, even for an animal, the mind just has to shut off... at whatever level they operate. I can't stand people that get dogs and keep them outside in a kennel or cage all the time. What's the point?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic