Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Are You F'ing Kidding Me? Dogs in the Gym

Druss

Druss

Oct 23, 2022
@PV
Come on man dog butts are super clean they go to town on that thing like 20 times a day they lick that shit out... they really get that tongue in there :D

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Yes, Druss, but they also clean them like this. :)

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Asshole. :)

Man, I love animals more than humans (that includes you!). We have a squirrel problem and we trap them, but we use humane traps and release them a mile away. I don't like to leave them in the cage so as soon as I see one in there I go to release it right away because it bothers me when I know they are distressed and are freaking out. I also don't want to leave them exposed to the heat or cold while in the trap.
Does Jipped know you are letting the squirrels go? Not sure if he will ever speak to you again after reading that. Haha.

Druss

Druss

Oct 23, 2022
@ PV funny vid lol But just an fyi, dogs that do that are trying to empty the anal glands that are blocked what you gotta do when they do this is stick a finger in their ass hole and use your thumb to squeese the the left side and then their right side until this disgusting foul smelling goo pops out like a huge zit then theyll lick up the left overs and then lick you to thank you :p

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
@ PV funny vid lol But just an fyi, dogs that do that are trying to empty the anal glands that are blocked what you gotta do when they do this is stick a finger in their ass hole and use your thumb to squeese the the left side and then their right side until this disgusting foul smelling goo pops out like a huge zit then theyll lick up the left overs and then lick you to thank you :p
Your post equals the best appetite suppressant ever !

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
I wouldn’t mind them at all. So long as they’re behaved. Better than having children in the gym. I don’t lift at a big commercial gym. One owner who trains and has chalk bins and a deadlift platform. And a records wall with the weight classes.

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
How about dogs that go to the gym by themselves? I think that is going to far.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
What if a rescue dog needs emotional support and requires another rescue dog...or cat?

They are being discriminated against. I say allow as many as needed, and any animal, so there's no chance of racism.

:)

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
What if a rescue dog needs emotional support and requires another rescue dog...or cat?

They are being discriminated against. I say allow as many as needed, and any animal, so there's no chance of racism.

:)
Badgers Lives Matter.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I love dogs. Some/many are very well behaved. I suppose I wouldn't care if such a dog were at the gym. Might even be pleasant. The poorly trained ones are a different matter. I'd hate to work at a gym and have to be the "support animal nazi" who has to make the judgment call that an animal is too curious or barking too much. It a lose-lose situation for them.

I suppose if I had allergies that were aggravated by dog dander, I wouldn't be too happy either. But that doesn't seem to be too big of an issue.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic