Are there benefits of running Dbol and Drol simultaneously ?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids' started by franchise24, Aug 28, 2017.

1. franchise24

franchise24 Member

Oct 20, 2015
    I have heard mixed reviews and write up on this topic. What would dosing look like on if one were to run the two together?

Can this be run together during a meet with halo thrown into the mix? I know how toxic halo and drol are. I figure as long as I am hydrated I should be could go t go.

2. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    There is pretty much no such thing as being hydrated on halo. I have stopped recommending that guys use this for meets in many cases as I they wind taking a piss between attempts and then cramping up.

Dbol and drol is a good combo. Strength is ridiculous. For training I would do 25 dbol and 50 drol. For a meet I would bump the drol to 75 and take another 50 around bench time.

ITAWOLF and franchise24 like this.
  3. franchise24

franchise24 Member

Oct 20, 2015
    Thank you POB.

I have another question for you. What are your thoughts on Oral Rehydration Salts?

4. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    I haven't used those packets of salts before but inhave used and had clients use electrolyte tabs and pedialyte

Typically just salt your food. But after a hard water cut adding food too soon can cause vomiting and cramps. That's where shit like Pedialyte or even pickle juice comes in handy.

I don't care for the electrolyte tabs.

snakeman, IronSoul and franchise24 like this.
  5. franchise24

franchise24 Member

Oct 20, 2015
    Thank you.

6. HisAngriness

HisAngriness Fancypants VIP

Mar 23, 2011
    I have a buddy that makes caps any combo I want and I've had great results from Dbol/Drol at 25/25. Two of those fuckers pre-workout really hits the spot

BLTC, ITAWOLF and franchise24 like this.
  7. ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF VIP Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Nice POB

I was going to say pickle juice

Never used the salts
    But Pedialyte and k2 juice

Cramps is what gets u

Mike_RN and franchise24 like this.
  8. snakeman

snakeman Member

Apr 8, 2017
    I just stopped a cycle of drol and bol halfway thru. I decided to drop the dbol and add var along with a higher dose of drol. I did this because I felt stronger from var and Drol and just felt like the dbol was bloating me too much. Personal preference I think

Mike_RN and ITAWOLF like this.
  9. Bama76

Bama76 Member

Aug 13, 2017
    I am really leaning toward adding in some drol for the ending of my current cycle.

ITAWOLF likes this.
  10. Mike_RN

Mike_RN Senior Moderators Staff Member

Aug 13, 2013
    If you eat like you're cutting Drol is superb at filling up glycogen and making you look HUGE. If you're eating McDs and Ramen...Drol will make you explode and have a stroke.

ITAWOLF and BLTC like this.
  11. jhffun369

jhffun369 VIP Member

Sep 9, 2017
    There have actually been some studies done on the natural testosterone spike in the am hours and utilizing low to mild doses of dbol to almost catalyze that spike. You basically trick your body into spiking even higher testosterone levels in the morning. Then the addition of other orals is where you can have some fun.

I've ran 15mg dbol every morning along with 75mg drol and 50mg var daily. the var kept me relatively dry and the combo of the three orals made me feel like superman.

However, I wouldn't run anything like that for more than 4-6 weeks.

ITAWOLF, DungeonDweller and snakeman like this.