Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Are Quad Injections A Bad Idea?

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I used to do oil based in the quads but only water base now. The oil seems to knot up for me there and takes longer to absorb or at least it feels that way. GH, Water based Test, yes.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I use lateral thigh for everything. Years ago I read to stand at attention, see where your fingers fall on the side of your thigh and go there.
Even if you get sore the first few times, it won’t affect movement like quads.
Quads are way too riddled with blood vessels, etc. for my liking. You have to be really careful. Lateral leg is easy peasy.
We’re all different, but hope this helps..

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
Ehhh - I've been hitting quads for prob north of a decade. I've learned there is a "sweet spot" For me its the meaty side of the tear drop. Typically use 25G 1" and never go more than 1.5cc's. Haven't had an issue yet... sure, some soreness the next day but nothing substantial. My 0.02

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I almost always hit delts, I have pinned my Quads a few times, but the last few times I've tried. I hit a Nerve. Going to try more of the Side of the Leg and Meaty part of the tear Drop. See how that goes. I only do 1/2cc twice a week.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I do quad IM every week whether TRT or cycle. I like the accessibility (can do it sitting down, no mirror, etc). Sometimes the muscle rebels and that can suck. I warm the injection in a heating pad, use a 27ga pin, inject slowly (probably about 30 sec for 1 ml).

I haven't found a perfect spot for IM yet... Pinning is part of the journey. Man up and do it. Unless something goes wrong it only is sore a short while.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
No quad shots for me. A few early in the journey but I found glutes and delts to be the best place for me.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I have always rotated my injection sites mostly between my glutes and quads and hips Early on I got some wicked cramps in both areas, then I learned to warm the oil before I inject and to inject slowly. Also, I learned to draw with a 22g pin and switch to a 25g pin for injecting. About a year ago, I switched entirely to ethyl oleate oil by homebrewing my batches and it goes in real smooth even when I don't warm it first. I haven't had a real bad cramp in years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic