Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Are prohormones really worth the time

C

chrome

Sep 14, 2010
I may be beating a dead horse but the majority of mags, forums, websites say that todays prohormones are really steroids and should be treated as such. Just want to hear opinions from guys who have used them. Im talking about the serious people, not the skinny guys whom clain to gain 15 pounds off such and such and they just started lifting( And eating right). Just curious on how much many take this route as oppose to the real deal.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Alot of people take them because there is no legal risk involved with them. Thats why I did. I did a few cycles of SD. Did I make solid gains...yes. The sides are harsh and to be honest if I knew what I was getting into, I would've just ran test and anavar.

W

wormking

Jun 10, 2011
Most ph's ARE steroids. A prohormone must go through a process to turn into a steroid, many of todays ph's were steroids at one time and discontinued like 50 years ago. The problem is many ph's are much more harsh on the body then inj aas. Orals must make an extra pass through the liver putting extra strain on them.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Nope, take the real thing.

MadMick

MadMick

May 12, 2011
Re: Are prohormones really worth the time

Nope

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I took mastadrol along time ago and loved it when on it and crashed afterwards worse than AAS not worth it in my opinion, But now that I am on TRT I have thought about running a PH with a low dose of test just to see if I getting any results

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I took mastadrol along time ago and loved it when on it and crashed afterwards worse than AAS not worth it in my opinion, But now that I am on TRT I have thought about running a PH with a low dose of test just to see if I getting any results

ive ran the both together..i didnt notice any diff...and i did alot of andro products

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I ran sustabol by itself and got Stronger. No size difference to speak of. When I stopped I went about 2 months without even thinking about sex. Bad sign.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I sometimes take PH's as an oral kickstart to a cycle.....

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Superdrol and epistane clones are really the only "prohormones" worth playing with in my experience.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic