VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I sure hope they are because a Ive been eating the shit out of them lol

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
LOL, go easy salt monster. They are super satisfying when cutting, I made a post about Oh Snap, pickles that come in a potato chip bag basically and you can take them on the go.
Grab come celery and alternate if you are having a few pickle spears with a celery stalk, will really fill you up. I assume you will be cutting these prior to your weight in by a few days.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
LOL, go easy salt monster. They are super satisfying when cutting, I made a post about Oh Snap, pickles that come in a potato chip bag basically and you can take them on the go.
Grab come celery and alternate if you are having a few pickle spears with a celery stalk, will really fill you up. I assume you will be cutting these prior to your weight in by a few days.
Yes today I’d my last day of pickles... usually eat the round slices, and have 5 or 6 with dinner... They are just soooo good right now... lol
Weigh in and photos are every Sunday, This will be the end of week two.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Absolutely. Pickles are calories less and included as a filler in my meals when I’m dieting.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Absolutely. Pickles are calories less and included as a filler in my meals when I’m dieting.

Will the sodium effect my look..... and make me retain water? I still salt my food, but no where near the amount I was using before.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Don't forget, pickles sweetened with sugar are going to have more calories than unsweetened ones. But I guess if you're only eating a few at a time, they won't have that many calories, so enjoy!

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Don't forget, pickles sweetened with sugar are going to have more calories than unsweetened ones. But I guess if you're only eating a few at a time, they won't have that many calories, so enjoy!
I hate sweet pickles, I am dill all the way....

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
depends...to be honest. I prefer hot sauce on everthing and if my water intake is off, heavy carbs, i will get puffy....per say.
Probably like many of us I eat lots of chicken breast which is boring and hot sauce is a godsend. I sorta try to regulate my sodium intake but retaining water usually only lasts a day or so, not too concerned about that.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Perfect diet food for me, zero calories because I'm not eating them. I don't care what you do to a cucumber, it still tastes like shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic