Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Are bodybuilding forums dead?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Why post on a forum just to be attacked by a few jackoffs? Hell, I can go on FB, post something and be attacked by hundreds of assholes.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I've been a member of 8 or so boards over the last 20 years. TID and one or two others are the only boards that still have a valuable and informative group of vets and mods standing strong with great comradery and tons of experience. If you can't find the info you're looking for here, you need to take a long look at yourself and ask what's wrong with you.

L

Ladysman1989

Feb 22, 2020
Question???
So my doc says I have high cholesterol and prescribe me with Lipitor. Been taking it and now it seems like I’m holding a ton of water. Anybody else experience these issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
One could always read stickies................

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Question???
So my doc says I have high cholesterol and prescribe me with Lipitor. Been taking it and now it seems like I’m holding a ton of water. Anybody else experience these issues?

lol, one of my OTHER scripted meds. Statins are said to affect the Liver a bit, but I keep my lab numbers in range with mild doses of some otc supps.

What makes you say you're holding a ton of water ... appearance? blood pressure? or ..... ? My own appearance and bp are unchanged by Lipitor.

What dose does he have you on?

L

Ladysman1989

Feb 22, 2020
lol, one of my OTHER scripted meds. Statins are said to affect the Liver a bit, but I keep my lab numbers in range with mild doses of some otc supps.

What makes you say you're holding a ton of water ... appearance? blood pressure? or ..... ? My own appearance and bp are unchanged by Lipitor.

What dose does he have you on?

He has me prescribed on 10 mg Lipitor. Plus I have high blood pressure. I’m also on Amlodipine for blood pressure . Seems like I’m holding a lot of water because I will put my boots on for work and once I get home it looks like I cut off circulation to my leg. Even if I wear socks it does the same thing. Plus my ankles and feet have been swelling ever since I started the Lipitor. I’ve been on blood pressure meds for years. Had blood work done everything was good except the cholesterol.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I haven't done any exit polls at my doctor's office, but that is a pretty low dose. I'm on 20mg, and I have seen 40mg tabs.

Probably a stupid question, but have you changed whatever your PED schedule is recently?

L

Ladysman1989

Feb 22, 2020
I haven't done any exit polls at my doctor's office, but that is a pretty low dose. I'm on 20mg, and I have seen 40mg tabs.

Probably a stupid question, but have you changed whatever your PED schedule is recently?

Nope haven’t changed anything

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've been a member of 8 or so boards over the last 20 years. TID and one or two others are the only boards that still have a valuable and informative group of vets and mods standing strong with great comradery and tons of experience. If you can't find the info you're looking for here, you need to take a long look at yourself and ask what's wrong with you.

Very true. Social media has ruined a lot of boards, but think about how many boards many of us have been a part of. Think about how they have crashed and burned for various reason from lack of interest to boards turning scammers or even being spammed and full of bots and etc. This board has held tried and true for a long time and has the right people running it that look out for the community. Can't say enough how much that means to its members.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Plus I have high blood pressure. I’m also on Amlodipine for blood pressure . Seems like I’m holding a lot of water....Plus my ankles and feet have been swelling ever since I started the Lipitor. I’ve been on blood pressure meds for years. Had blood work done everything was good except the cholesterol.

Kidneys alright on Lipitor? -- Nitric Oxide powder for that blood pressure (opens your veins) - magnesium glycinate for the blood pressure and edema - dandelion tea for the edema

L

Ladysman1989

Feb 22, 2020
Kidneys alright on Lipitor? -- Nitric Oxide powder for that blood pressure (opens your veins) - magnesium glycinate for the blood pressure and edema - dandelion tea for the edema

The nitric oxide powder would seriously help with blood pressure??? I’ve never heard that before LOL if that will seriously help I’ll get some for sure except I’ll probably buy injectable nitric oxide.

Yes kidneys are fine. I run Glutithione and lipotropes and that combination keeps me very clean.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic