Members
Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Are bodybuilding forums dead?

T

Team21

Apr 16, 2018
Sure the fuck seems that way. How does one get info now days? Fucking FB??

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
Perhaps you've been visiting the wrong forums.

Us TID oldsters move a bit slower these days, but there's still a wealth of information to be found around here if you've got a bit of patience.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Body building in general has gone away.
It's the pussyfaction of America. You're a threat if you have to much muscle . I think there's way to much estrogen floating around these days. I'm a city boy turned into a redneck. I like it that way. Guns,money,and lawyers, get me out of here.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Some forums have died, that’s for sure. But some of those forums deserved to die and I shed no tears for them when they did.

But others, like TID, have stood the test of time. There are some righteous brothers here. So stick around and post up. You won’t be sorry that you did.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
While there have been major changes in the forums over the last several years, where it seems lots forums have died, this is a good spot where there is still activity with a lot of great vets!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I would say it's not as much of a fad or the popular thing as it was in the past. Many have gone but some still remain. It's not as much about posting bullshit anymore as it is just conversing about knowledge and pursuit of continued growth and knowledge.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I think social media has eaten away at the demand a good bit. But that kind of stuff is very 'one way' at times. The great thing about forums and TID has to have some of the best gatherings of knowledge and experience, is there is a great two-way discussion and sharing of info. I just cant see that need being met by following someone's instagram account. And who wants knowledge just from one source?

I was doing some searching not long ago, and sheer amount of knowledge and experience that has been passed on here is pretty amazing. That is a testament to the quality of the members. It is easy to forget sometimes.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I’m gonna take the high road here and say Yes....Quite...Dead.

This place is just a pyramid scheme and I haven’t gotten any of my initial investment back. Just a lot of dick pics.

The real money is at the Presidents circle level. If you are interested we can discuss the buy in.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I don't go to any other forums. Just TID.

While it has slowed down on here a bit, the quality of the posts remains high quality and the historic threads are golden. I couldn't do what I do without TID.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic