Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Apologies To All

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Not sure how i should start this but, I want to lay out first that i am sorry for the way i have treated most of you, my immaturity has shined brightly for the past few weeks and I blame nobody but myself. I have been having problems in my life and i have been taking them out on everyone around me, but also you guys. And thats not right and im a very stubborn person so usually when i am mad, I tend to always think im right, mouth off, act like i dont care. And thats most definitely not a good thing.

But I try to learn from them because like everyone else we have all made mistakes we arent proud of.

Aside from that, to anyone i have offended i am very sorry and to be honest I like everyone on this forum. Yea even Dangling Unit is cool in my book lol.

Seriously tho, i have no problems with anyone, i have just been agigtated and off the wall lately and like i said its not right and I hope, if you guys let me, you would let me show you that I can fix this. Show you, not tell you. Actions speak much louder than words.

Im sure theres plenty of people here who dont like me, and thats fine, you cant make everyone like you. But I would like to ask of one thing, I do not mind you guys ragging on me and having a good time, I mean were all full of test and joking around is just part of the game. But if possible, if you could tone it down sometimes and just have a cool conversation, that would be great.

Other than that once again. Im sorry to everyone and i hope you accept. If not, well... I guess thats what i deserve.

No sarcasm, ALL SERIOUS

Im being seriously LEAN about this post :).

Also, im willing to accept any criticism thrown at me, as this whole thing was my fault. Ill take my humility like a man.

~KBD

Last edited:

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
KBD your me but younger...and more of a doosh...and....j/k dood, your all good in my book, carry on.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
It takes a big man to admit his mistakes and an even bigger man to learn from them and change himself.

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw

Carry on.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'll be reading the same thing in another 3- 6 months.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I promise you.. You wont.

Action my man, it is all about the actions not the words.

Thanks for the apology and looking forward to a new you !

Reactions: KBD
MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Nice re-intro.....now walk it out bro...

MAYO

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
It takes alot of balls to come back and apologize. Thankyou. Looking forward to a respectable KBD.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
It takes alot of balls to come back and apologize. Thankyou. Looking forward to a respectable KBD.

I apologize to you RR, ur a cool chick. I hope we get along better. Didnt mean to give u a hard time.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Live and learn bro. Your all good in my book. Now tell me what all your doing to get that lean?

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Nice you made your confessions so now you'll have to repent those sins before you'll get absolution...lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic