Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Apologies To All

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Thanks guys, im shocked you guys are accepting my apology. I got lucky. Its good to have some friends like this. I appreciate it all.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
Thanks guys, im shocked you guys are accepting my apology. I got lucky. Its good to have some friends like this. I appreciate it all.
I like your avatar ... yummy

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
It's rare to see anyone post up an apology. Happy to see this. ALthough, was so looking forward to see what was to take place next in the Battle of the Bolan!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I like your avatar ... yummy

That was me at about 6.5%-7 A little water retention. The next day i ate i got kinda swelled up with water.

And dont get me excited :p haha j/p.

It's rare to see anyone post up an apology. Happy to see this. ALthough, was so looking forward to see what was to take place next in the Battle of the Bolan!

No more battles for me man lol.

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I will tell u...I dont like newbes all that well.Most of them think they know it all...And when u have a vet thats been around alot fucking longer and try to help them out and all they want to do is act like they know it all...It really burns my ass....That shows no repect and without repect u have nothing...No one will take u serious and u will never be a GOD on these boards....Only those that sit back and listen and play by the rules and show repect are the ones that will clime the ladder in this commuinty and be taken serious everywhere they go...Why am i telling u this....Because i actully like u....U have a secound chance bro....Ive been there too.I was put on time out a few times for being rude when i first came to this commuinty..Why?Because i talked down to the higher ranks and i simply lost.period...U are never going to beat your higher ranks.Never..Just remember that bro..This is where repect comes into paly...Sometimes u just going to hear something u dont like and u got to close your mouth..Here and in real life bro....People really dont give a fuck...If your going to challage someone thats been around much longer then u ..Your going to lose ...Think before u flap offf ...There are many of angles to go about voiceing your oppion when u feel someone is wrong....But being stright forward and acting like some steroid panel expert will get u no repect....Most newbes reply back in a forward matter.Not your vets because we understand repect....If u ever look around ..U hardly ever see two top dogs fighting...You know why.......not because one is right and the other isnt because we know how to repect without voiceing our oppions that will be taken wrong....This my friend is where u lack big time..You can get away with it with someone at your level but your not going to get away with it with someone in a higher level then u....Its just not going to happen....Once u get this concept then u will be taken serious..If u plan on being here in this commuinty for the long haul then u need to really get what im telling u here...Im going out my way to say this because i feel u have the right tools to be taken serious if u contuine your jorney in this commuinty....I didnt mean to put all this out on jump street but im hoping that other newbes will see this and think about what im telling u...These are rules that are not posted.Its rules that us vets understand without posting...And by no means im not saying your nothing or belittleing u..Because im not....I really would like to see u around .....Your young and one day when this commuinty turns over a new leaf then u could very well be one of the higher ranks .....I trully think no one here dislikes u....But maybe dislikes your lack of repect....Or maybe they think....HERES ANOTHER NEWBE KNOW IT ALL...U can say over and over that u dont know it all but your actions show diff....I will tell u once again....There are many people here that been in the weight game a hell of alot longer then u.And i know im one of them....Hell ive been lifting longer then u been alive bro..And doing steroids longer then u been alive...So how are u going to tell me anything?Alot can happen in your life that can make u quit...Ive seen it more then a dozen times people quiting because they cant take whats happening to them in there life..Your still young and more then likely haven even lived on your own yet to understand what im saying......U see people like me.......I have lived the test of time..I have faced it all and not once gave up my weights and life style.......And there are many more here like me.....that can stand up and say they lived the test of time....Whats my reason for saying this to u..To let u know ...U havent done shit yet...Your still crawling....So dont ever feel u know more then anyone here....Because your fooling yourself bro...Thats just another side of lack of repect and lack of u dont know shit yet....I call it like i see it.....so im being blunt ..yes i am....Now i will sit back and see your next move.....I hope u do the right thing bro..Learn repect and think about what i just told u...I hope i didnt waste my time ..Its all good with me and u....Im not ticked off at you...But i really hope u can be taken serious one day and not be like most newbes....Anyway..welcome back dude.....deadweight

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Wow a great post by deadweight...who's a man of many words.

@KBD, its great you posted an apology and I was not all that offended by you but just not get on the high horse though...there are a lot of great people on this board. Time to put the pettiness aside and GROW!

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
KBD you've never offended me. Sometimes I think you're full of yourself but others especially via pm I find you real and down to earth.

Slic.

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
I just dont care enought to comment.. Oops ..

Ive been married to long to a whore ( some peeps will understand) to be offended by anything you could ever say.. :) Carry on.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic