Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

AOD 9604

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Has anyone tried AOD 9604, male or female?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I wouldn't mind trying it if the claims of helping knee pain are real...Might even help my back?...

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Was thinking about the lipolytic effects, but if the knees hurt less and you get leaner, that's a win win.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
It's all hyped headlines, in reality, effects are not worth the injection. Many have tried AOD, few repeat and fewer review. Best advice is to avoid.

I started to do some reading on this today while I'm sitting at the hospital. Very interesting but way too much hype. too good to be true generally means it's too good to be true

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
One of the wellness clinics sells it along with other peptides (mostly IPA/CJC and BPC). I have to sit down with their NP that prescribes and see what she has to say and some of their clients responses. Like most of these peptides, well anything for that matter, purity and source = results or lack of. Looked interesting but as you guys said too good to be true = too good to be true. I know the CJC/IPA works, big difference in circulating IGF-I pre/post and sound sleep, and the BPC and healing. It is subtle but it makes a difference. Who knows in combo with some Var, it might be synergistic.

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
One of the wellness clinics sells it along with other peptides (mostly IPA/CJC and BPC). I have to sit down with their NP that prescribes and see what she has to say and some of their clients responses. Like most of these peptides, well anything for that matter, purity and source = results or lack of. Looked interesting but as you guys said too good to be true = too good to be true. I know the CJC/IPA works, big difference in circulating IGF-I pre/post and sound sleep, and the BPC and healing. It is subtle but it makes a difference. Who knows in combo with some Var, it might be synergistic.
Keep us posted please Wilson, sounds the wellness clinic mentioned sells the good stuff. Following the peptide hormone market rather closely and haven't observed widespread misbranded peptides lacking in purity...in the end, folks can expect their misbranded ugl peptides to be what the label advertises. In my (dramatic) opinion, the growth hormone fragment cross sell is a test for your provider, are they greedy rent seekers or ignorant. Painful to admit a dollar amount spent on hgh fragment personally, safe to say folks are better off with the real deal, there's no comparison. Likewise, using MK-677 (Ibutamoren) for the past 90 days, results are meh at best (humiliating, low class product) - really want to some Chinese generic 191aa and/or CJC/IPA/GHRP2 after trying the oral growth hormone secretagogue.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
This stuff has been out for quite a while and even undergone an unsuccessful clinical trial. Here is a good article to read by Ronnie T in 2014

Never tried this stuff and when it came out I choose not to carry it. I do also agree the HGH frag is worthless. Done quite a bit of this and got nothing. rhGH is much better.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
One of the wellness clinics sells it along with other peptides (mostly IPA/CJC and BPC).

Didn't realize WC's sold peps!...I assume it's like "highway robbery" tho?...

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Didn't realize WC's sold peps!...I assume it's like "highway robbery" tho?...
You'd be surprised. Compounding pharmacies around here are becoming aware and competitive w/ prices as they compete with insurance as well as the underground. Couple examples, month supply of Ibutamoren (MK677) is only a $5-10 premium from the pharmacy, and recently thymosin beta-4 15mg (TB-500) is offered at less than $100 (hard to beat). Generally, they're trying to cross sell a monthly vial aliquot of controlled substance/peptide hormone for $100 +/- per unit.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
You'd be surprised. Compounding pharmacies around here are becoming aware and competitive w/ prices as they compete with insurance as well as the underground. Couple examples, month supply of Ibutamoren (MK677) is only a $5-10 premium from the pharmacy, and recently thymosin beta-4 15mg (TB-500) is offered at less than $100 (hard to beat). Generally, they're trying to cross sell a monthly vial aliquot of controlled substance/peptide hormone for $100 +/- per unit.

Thanx for the info!....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic