Anyway to repair Testicular Atrophy

Discussion in 'PCT - Post Cycle Therapy and Anti-E's' started by evolution, Feb 2, 2015.

1. evolution

evolution New Member

Sep 27, 2010
    Ok I posted this on a few other forums with very few opinions... and I am beginning to lose hope of any fix.

I did a 16 weekish cycle of test prop and tren a a few years ago and only ran a few weeks of nolva at the end of the cycle... I know it was stupid now, I didn't than because I was ignorant nvr heard of HCG and friends who "hooked" me up said I wouldn't need anything else.

Low and behold my testicles are still only half normal size, but oddly enough my testesterone levels are over 800 LH and FSH are high normal. Now mainly for cosmetic and fertility reasons I am desperately trying to get them back to normal size so I can feel that low hanging feeling again.

I have run HcG/HMG for 1 month with little results. They just dropped down somewhat.

Is there anything I can do such as long term HMG use, or direct scrotum injections of HMG that might help or am I gonna be stuck with these 4.6 cm'ers for the rest of my life...

2. Rockshawn

Rockshawn VIP Member

Sep 24, 2013
    Depends on how you ran the HCG. One month tells me it was low dose.

My suggestion would be HCG at 1000units per day for 10 days. That's what my Dr prescribes and it works well for me.
    Also make sure you are getting real HCG from a trusted source. If you aren't on, no need to run Clomid or Nolva.

3. GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer TID Board Of Directors

Jan 27, 2013
    Your levels are over 800? How old are you? Also, why do you care how big your nuts are if you have levels over 800?

IronSoul and Mike_RN like this.
  4. Mike_RN

Mike_RN Senior Moderators Staff Member

Aug 13, 2013
    I think you're imagining this. I ran 4yrs of Test/Deca at varying amounts from 750/600 to 250/200 and I had nuts the size of craisins. They came back with HCG/Clomid in roughly 4mos time and I was 39yrs old. (Came off to father a child). Do you know your sperm count or are you guessing about fertility issues too?

Halo likes this.
  5. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler VIP Member

May 22, 2013
    I just lost my love for crasins :D

Mike_RN likes this.
  6. IronCore

IronCore Bigger Than MAYO - VIP

Sep 9, 2010
    What were your levels before??? There may be nothng different.

7. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Direct scrotum injects of hmg? Are you out of your mind? Have you had spermanalysis done or are you just imagining that you have an issue?

8. mr.zone

mr.zone New Member

Mar 3, 2015
    I doubt running 1 cycle for 16 weeks would cause this problem. There are a ton of other diseases That can cause Testicular atrophy. I would have your doc look into this a little deeper. Also Rockshawn has a valid point. Did you use real HCG. Test it with a pregnancy stick and see if it comes back positive.

9. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    When I dropped hrt my balls came back after a month or 2..kinda liked them smaller..sucks when they hit the water

ITAWOLF and Ironmike72 like this.
  10. matthewk04

matthewk04 VIP Member

Jul 21, 2013
    glad RAIDEN finally returned them

11. wesleyinman

wesleyinman VIP Member

Jan 9, 2014
    First what are your current Levels??

Continued atrophy would signal that you are still suppressed or hormonally imbalanced.

Second, HCG is suppressive. So running it long term is counterproductive. What would work is if you did a few shots to jump start the Testes, LH, FSH, etc, etc. Then use Clomid therapy longer term and retest after several months of Clomid. 25-50mgs ED should be sufficient for most anyone.

Also, Clomid is used as HRT in hypogonadal males, so this is not a bad thing to stay on for several months to try and re establish healthy HPTA.

12. Littleguy

Littleguy TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    I was hoping one of you pricks would have encouraged the hcg injection straight to the scrotum and he would have went for it...lol