Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anyone with family in the Philippines

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I have a favor to ask of a couple people. Would be in the area of Pampanga. Will pay. DM me.

Dawgpound Hank

Dawgpound Hank

VIP Member
Mar 20, 2023
I have a favor to ask of a couple people. Would be in the area of Pampanga. Will pay. DM me.

I lived there from 2011 to 2015. What you lookin' for?

Dawgpound Hank

Dawgpound Hank

VIP Member
Mar 20, 2023
Pipe swinging ladyboys

Oh they are definitely rampant there. Funny thing is, Philippines is one of the most catholic countries there is - something like 94% - and yet they tolerate gays/lesbians/trans waaaay more than here in the US. I asked my wife about it & she said it's just always been that way haha. Trans dudes will frequently go out door to door asking for donations for some parade/activity they are putting on. They came to my door once and I was like WTF no way - my wife gave him 20 pesos. It's a whole different world over there man. Karaoke drunken parties until 4am, blasting that shit on 5000 watt systems you can hear a mile away. Neighbors dogs barking all night long. 911? Dafuq outta here - that would be laughable to turn someone in as it's the norm - it's just their culture. End of the day they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet - they just don't see their loud noise as being a nuisance. You either adjust, get used to it or move haha. :p

While I wouldn't want to live there again, mainly bcoz of the oppressive heat & humidity, there are many things I miss. I miss going to the gym and them letting me plug in my mp3 player to blast my Metallica, AC/DC, G & R, etc on their kick ass system every workout. I miss going to Inisal restaurant and getting the best damn tasting grilled chicken breast & garlic rice you ever had for $2. I miss getting an hour-long full body massage after hitting the iron for $4 by some hot young chica haha. I miss all the water parks they have everywhere to take my kid to. I miss the non-GMO fresh foods from the market. BUT I don't miss the heat and the noise factors. :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic