Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Anyone with experience using Dbol as lady?

P

pixie dust

Nov 9, 2014
Hi there.
Just wondering if anyone know of any lady experience with dbol?
I know it a no no and very liver toxic if in tablet form but then again there seem to be allot of other things talked about here which are not meant to be used by ladies?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Just curious why you want to use it when there are better options?

P

pixie dust

Nov 9, 2014
I am just curious. I have read allot on here and and loving all the posts. I find it hard to get good info for girls so enjoying all your posts. I don't have girl friends who train weights :(. So only ever get the input from men. And we all know how different we r in respect of all these things. :)

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
I've run it for 6 wks at a low dose - just 10mg/day. Had no issues.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hi there.
Just wondering if anyone know of any lady experience with dbol?
I know it a no no and very liver toxic if in tablet form but then again there seem to be allot of other things talked about here which are not meant to be used by ladies?

When you say "other things talked about on here" - do you mean the whole forum or just the women's section? The ratio of men to women on most any muscle forum is probably easily 10:1 if not more like 100:1, so most everything is going to be discussed from a male perspective - so definitely a huge amount of information is just not really appropriate for women simply by the fact that men are test-dominant while women are estro-dominant. And to that point, it is incredibly important for women to pay attention to the details of each topic. Generally you can check the compound's profile through a Google of it (e.g. google "dbol steroid profile"). There are a handful of steroid profile sources so you will most likely see most of the same information - and where women have an history of using the compound, it will usually mention that and relevant doses - so start there if you're curious about any particular compound.

P

pixie dust

Nov 9, 2014
Thank u for your reply Sassy69.
I have looked up many compounds and have found some info on what ladies can use. Mostly read anavar and primo are not to bad for ladies with regards to compounds being used. I have also read test is a no for ladies. Yet I have read some use test prop on low doses and have good results without to many problems. I only ever hear from men in person that's why I try to read up as much as I can.
Hence my question on dbol. :)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
to be honest, women can use any compound as long as they have prior experience, do their research and use proper doses...that depending on what your goals are and what you are willing to accept for sides. I don't think the "normal" training female should 1. use the harsher compounds as they are not needed and 2. if you choose to, use a very low dose.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Agreed Jenner. I really think moderation is key and to second what you said. Being aware of what sides you are and aren't willing to deal with.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Agreed Jenner. I really think moderation is key and to second what you said. Being aware of what sides you are and aren't willing to deal with.

Exactly lady and I use your experience many times in my advice! :)

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Jenner spot on and that include men as well with there dosages how many pros have past away in there 40s in the last few years and we will see many more in the coming years.moderation is the key and also being realistic about your goals and a person structure.there is no amount of gear that will give me a Lee Haney or flex wheeler physic.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Jenner spot on and that include men as well with there dosages how many pros have past away in there 40s in the last few years and we will see many more in the coming years.moderation is the key and also being realistic about your goals and a person structure.there is no amount of gear that will give me a Lee Haney or flex wheeler physic.
....but the right amount of gear can give us a Frank Zane physique and competitive in the 181 lb class in powerlifting. That being said we have alot more available than Zane did over 30 years ago. I really dont think any woman needs to sacrifice their feminity with masculinization compounds unless thats their clear intent. Women fail to realize that insulin is the most anabolic compound and along side hgh and peptides could easily achieve the same results as mild AAS. If I were a woman, albeit a hot woman, and wanted to experiment with AAS I would want them in and out of my system fast like orals or no ester, nandrolone base comes to mind as well as Genabol with a low androgenic score, hell even Drol has a lower androgenic score than Dbol and would suppress the appetite alot more lol. Again no matter what you use dosage and personal experience can balance anything.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic