Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Anyone using this scam Xyngular?

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
pfffft... Nice first post. We'll all really buy into what you say here cause we know you so well and you have such a great reputation among the guys at the den.

thought the same damn thing POB

O

old pot belly

Feb 20, 2013
Old pot belly here and my Wife is all excited about this product.......I am not!, but to keep domestic tranquility I am going to try it as a real skeptic. I used to natural build but am 50 now and have not lifted for years, I am fat and out of shape (same thing mostly), I will post my latest "whale watching" pictures and then some progress pictures (if there is any progress) and we can all judge :) warning my first pictures will not be for the faint of heart or weak of stomach!

N

Non_MeatHEAD

Mar 29, 2013
It never ceases to amaze me how people tend to become "experts" about something when they are challenged or even simply "asked" to consider something new. Take for an example "Xyngular" ... I just RECENTLY found out about Xngular from a former girlfriend of one of my friends. She lost 60 pounds. While it is true that she started walking(...very little I might add as this woman was the type that was always offering lip service as to why she couldn't lose...) And when I Googled Xyngular, it was NO SURPRISE to me that somewhere, someone has declared the product a "scam"... "overpriced garbage" was another term I saw used(that post is a year and a half old now and the company is bigger than ever.) Which brings me to the point of why I felt driven to post on this website. The first point I want to make here is that just because you "pump iron" in NO WAY MAKES YOU ANY MORE INFORMED than the next person...YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE READ FROM THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE BEEN FED and WHAT YOU BELIEVE HAS WORKED FOR YOU THAT HAS BROUGHT ABOUT THE DESIRED RESULTS THAT YOU SOUGHT...AND NO ONE CAN REFUTE OR DENY THAT... PERIOD. Secondly I MUST address this "pyramid scheme/scam" negativity. THE PURE, UNCHALLENGEABLE TRUTH is that EVERY CORPORATION in the FREE WORLD is A PYRAMID STRUCTURE...The "IDEA Man/Woman" is the TOP of the PYRAMID and ALL THE OTHERS FALL IN BELOW THEM...that is just how COMPANY'S are STRUCTURED and isn't that much of a mystery. FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE these days are quick to talk shit about something that is perfectly logical and structured with precision just like any other company in the Free World. Henry Ford DIDN'T BUILD a CAR, he ONLY had a DREAM TO BUILD A CAR...EVERY OTHER PERSON THAT "CAME IN WITH, UNDER and/or BELOW HIM" had to take a POSITION IN THE COMPANY ... which when DRAWN out or GRAPHED OUT SHAPES UP LIKE A PYRAMID. THE SAME FORMULA APPLIES TO EVERY CORPORATION THAT HAS EVER BEEN FORMED to do business in the Free World...So, get off the "Pyramid" smearing...because YOU & I KNOW that you just HEARD THAT TERM SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY and like many others enjoy repeating rhetoric NEVER HAVING the FACTS STRAIGHT ABOUT IT. There are only a couple of reasons why a person would criticize something and one is that they disagree...the other is because they feel they are informed enough to make a judgment call...and in this case, one can disagree all they want, but that does NOT CHANGE the fact that they are WRONG by trying to label a MLM Product or Service as a "scheme/scam." The undisputed truth is that if a person makes a negative comment about an MLM Product or Service WITHOUT BEING A CUSTOMER, IS JUST SIMPLY NOT INFORMED ENOUGH TO MAKE SUCH A COMMENT. THE ONLY TIME ANYTHING BECOMES A "SCHEME or SCAM" is IF IT DOES NOT PRODUCE or SUPPLY WHAT IT PROMISES. And we all know that "scams" are common place and NOT IN ANYWAY confined to ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS. HISTORICAL FACT: Back in the days where there were NO TRUCKS, NO INTERNET and NO WAY TO DISTRIBUTE GOODS, "COTTAGE INDUSTRIES" were the way that people TRADED goods and services. If they made cloth, butter, raised livestock, made bricks...whatever...they traded for the things they needed and that took place on a CYCLIC TIME FRAME from HOME to HOME...and to this day, THE ONLY WAY TO DISTRIBUTE A PRODUCT IS THROUGH EXPOSURE...MOST people think that TV, Mail, Stores, Trucks and the Internet are the ONLY WAYS that PRODUCTS GET DISTRIBUTED...but the OTHER way is through HANDS on EXPOSURE from HOME to HOME, PERSON to PERSON...STILL the OLDEST, STRONGEST, MOST PROFITABLE and RELIABLE WAYS TO DISTRIBUTE PRODUCTS...MANY GREAT AMERICAN COMPANIES WERE STARTED going DOOR to DOOR...which is typically referred to in the modern world as "Network Marketing" or MLM. It's simple method to Success in anything really...You find something you like and you feel it's beneficial to others so you introduce a relative, friend, neighbor or co-worker to this new product or service. And when they want to participate in YOUR BUSINESS YOU BECOME THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID IN YOUR COMPANY. You then, HIRE/RECRUIT others that WANT TO BE a PART of your INCOME GENERATING BUSINESS and YOU TEACH THEM HOW TO DO WHAT YOU DO SO THEY CAN DUPLICATE YOUR EARNINGS and your SUCCESS. If you were to create your own Nutritional Supplement, you would soon find out how MASSIVELY EXPENSIVE it is to compete with GNC, Weiber, LaLane...whatever(I'm no expert in the Weight Lifting world...) or if you wanted to TEACH WEIGHT LIFTING...HOW WOULD YOU GET STUDENTS? Advertising and Interviewing...PERIOD. Just like ANY COMPANY BUILDS THEIR CLIENT BASE. Once you were able to GET YOUR BUSINESS IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES, You WOULD TEACH YOUR STUDENTS/PARTICIPANTS TO DUPLICATE WHAT YOU ARE DOING, WHAT YOU ARE EATING and SO ON...ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE in a Network Marketing Product or Service or MLM. If, however, your Students decide to become the expert in YOUR PRODUCT and DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR ADVICE or DUPLICATE YOUR BUSINESS and FIND THEMSELVES NOT GETTING THE BODY YOU TRIED TO EDUCATE THEM TO ACHIEVE, THEY TOO WOULD GO ON THE INTERNET, TELL THEIR FRIENDS and NEIGHBORS WHAT A LIAR, USER and A SCAM, SCHEME or FRAUD you are when YOU KNOW in your HEART of HEARTS THAT YOU PUT YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD and if THEY WOULD SHUT THE HELL UP and STOP REPEATING WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS AND THINK FOR THEMSELVES AND DO WHAT YOU TAUGHT THEM, THEY WOULD HAVE THE BODY YOU DO. To supply further PROOF that this "networking" method is also used by EVERY CORPORATION in the FREE WORLD let's go back to FORD. When Henry Ford finally got enough people "UNDER HIM" to DUPLICATE what he had HELPED to CREATE with OTHER LIKE MINDED PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTED THEIR SKILLS TO ACHIEVE THE DESIRED OUTCOME...He didn't take out a billion bucks worth of TV ads and pay for an 800 number to take millions of credit card orders overnight...HE couldn't PHYSICALLY DRIVE the Ford to EVERY CITY IN AMERICA...So, he had to PRESENT THE OPPORTUNITY TO OTHERS who may hopefully SEE HIS VISION.(they laughed at the Wright Brothers...and some guy somewhere is rich on Pool Noodles...) When he PRESENTED his OPPORTUNITY, PEOPLE CAME ONBOARD(buying DEALERSHIPS using the Ford name...again, WITH, UNDER or BENEATH HIM...) and HE TAUGHT THOSE PEOPLE HOW TO DUPLICATE a Sales Method to DISTRIBUTE the Ford automobile. MOST IMPORTANTLY we are talking about people's right to choose. That is the sentiment I observed while reading your comments...if YOU WANT TO BLOW YOURSELVES UP TO LOOK LIKE A SUPER HERO THEN SO BE IT, BUT DON'T EVER FORGET THAT THE SAME FREEDOM YOU CHOSE TO BUILD YOUR BODY IS THE SAME RIGHT THAT OTHERS HAVE TO AT LEAST GET STARTED ON ANY KIND OF A NUTRITIONAL REGIME TO IMPROVE THEIR HEALTH ... ALSO DON'T FORGET THAT PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU ... I KNOW I DO ... WHEN I LOOK AT YOU GUYS I AM INSPIRED TO MAKE MYSELF AS GOOD AS I CAN BE ... BUT WHEN I HEAR YOU PUTTING OTHER PEOPLE DOWN, IT COMPLETELY TURNS ME BITTER BECAUSE THE VERY STRENGTH AND BEAUTY THAT YOU ASPIRE TO IS MADE UGLY BY YOUR SARCASTIC ATTITUDES. REMEMBER WHAT SPIDERMAN LIVED BY, " THE GREATER THE POWER, THE GREATER THE RESPONSIBILITY" ... SO INSTEAD OF BELITTLING OR DISCOURAGING OTHERS, BE KIND AND ENCOURAGING THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO...YES, IT'S TRUE, MANY PEOPLE ARE JUST LAZY AND UNINFORMED AND WON'T DO ANYTHING TO EVER IMPROVE THEMSELVES...THEY MAY NOT LOSE 1 POUND AND THEY MAY MAKE EXCUSES BUT YOU OR NO ONE ELSE CAN "FORCE" THEIR MIND TO SEE THE VISION THE WAY YOU DID...YOUR SUCCESS AND YOUR AMAZING BODY IS PROOF OF THAT...SUPER HERO'S ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD GUYS...THE GUYS THAT EVERYONE LOOKS UP TO...Hell, I even read one comment where the guy scoffed as he annotated the "Placebo Effect" which is a world wide psychological phenomenon...my question for him is and WHAT DID YOU GAIN BY SAYING THE OBVIOUS? Just as a body builder believes that if he uses NOX, Creatine, L-Arginine in the RIGHT COCKTAIL BELIEVING THAT HIS DESIRED RESULTS WILL BE ACHIEVED, WHY DENY OTHER PEOPLE FOR BELIEVING THAT WHAT THEY BECOME INSPIRED BY MAY REACH THE DESIRED AFFECT THEY ARE AFTER? It's just mean spirited and uncalled for. BTW, I lost 124 pounds and I DID NOT "WORK OUT" ... my "Range of Motion" was very limited and although I walked a "little" more than I had been doing prior to the weight loss my knees, ankles and lower back would have sustained far too much impact and "probable damage"(a quote from my Exercise Physiologist) and would not have been of any benefit to me at that time. Point being that EVERY PERSON is an individual and has to arrive at a point where they WANT to get fit and while I do exercise more now than I have since high school football, every person has to at least "GET in the GAME" in order to improve their health and every person has to diligently seek out their LEVEL of exercise in conjunction with a good, balanced diet and SUPPLEMENTS. So while some of your comments were valid and real, there are as many ways to accomplish a dream as there are hearts and minds to create them and something that NONE of us needs on our record is that we criticized or destroyed another person's dream of re-creating themselves...after all, isn't that what you did?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
lol and by your username you wouldnt be biased or anything. For clarification just because we "pump iron" doesnt make us meatheads. Go play elsewhere if your just here to argue

Last edited:
marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
It never ceases to amaze me how people tend to become "experts" about something when they are challenged or even simply "asked" to consider something new. Take for an example "Xyngular" .. The undisputed truth is that if a person makes a negative comment about an MLM Product or Service WITHOUT BEING A CUSTOMER, IS JUST SIMPLY NOT INFORMED ENOUGH TO MAKE SUCH A COMMENT. ALSO DON'T FORGET THAT PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU ... I KNOW I DO ...

Your FIRST post?

Put up an intro thread dude, with your training history, aspirations, age and lifting style- cuz otherwise you come off as just another spamster douchebag.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You two are getting soft

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Didn't see my first response did ya ? I thought I would try to be professional rather than my preferred approach

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
Your FIRST post?

Put up an intro thread dude, with your training history, aspirations, age and lifting style- cuz otherwise you come off as just another spamster douchebag.

yea and a cliffnotes version of the manifesto you wrote too. kthxbai.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just banned another one. This thread pulls spammers in like no other thread here. Amazing. Every time I ban another one I say to myself "Self, you sexy ass mother ****er, Italian Muscle was right. This shit is a scam!"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic