Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Anyone Psyched For Alien Covenent? - May 19th.

Are you pscyhed?

• Heck ya!!!!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snoooze

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
I am but im not getting my hopes up about how good it will be. They seem to ruin most series they bring back these days, like star wars.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Can't wait to see this.

I thought Prometheus was fucking awesome, despite the usual sci-fi plot holes.

Have not seen a movie in a theatre in over 10 years, but might make an exception for this one.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I am but im not getting my hopes up about how good it will be. They seem to ruin most series they bring back these days, like star wars.

whoa whoa whoa
Lets not ruin this nice relationship were building with straight up blasphemy.
I've been sitting patiently and polity through this comic book era. Their time has past. My peoples time has come. It is the NEW STAR WARS ERA !!! and it will be glorious.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Aliens is one of my all time favs, so I was psyched when Prometheus came out. From the previews alone Alien Covenant is giving me a chubby!

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
whoa whoa whoa
Lets not ruin this nice relationship were building with straight up blasphemy.
I've been sitting patiently and polity through this comic book era. Their time has past. My peoples time has come. It is the NEW STAR WARS ERA !!! and it will be glorious.

Anyone who thinks the new star wars saga bests the original is no friend of mine. I'm not even mad about this, just disappointed.

Aliens is one of my all time favs, so I was psyched when Prometheus came out. From the previews alone Alien Covenant is giving me a chubby!

So this alien takes place on the same planet as Prometheus did correct?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Anyone who thinks the new star wars saga bests the original is no friend of mine. I'm not even mad about this, just disappointed.

I didnt say it beat the original. However, I'll take the pre-quils or this new line of movie over 99.99% of all the other shit being made. Also lets face it New Hope isnt that great. I may prefer phantom menace over new hope.

Oh and...
Predator > Alien
All day
What kind of meat heads are you guys. Predator is jacked and Arnold was in the original. Jebus

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I'm looking forward to it for sure

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
it's gonna take helluva lot to impress me. I'll wait til it comes out on demand ..

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I just watched 30mins of trailers and "theories" (stoned) and I'm now gonna go see it IMAX cause I'm so into the whole Engineers thing. I hope it's not anything like A3/4/5 if it's only as good as Prometheus I'm still stoked...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013

So this alien takes place on the same planet as Prometheus did correct?
Sorta, it follows that plot line back to their home planet.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
So, who went. We did, everyone liked it, I didn't care much for any alien after aliens, but this was a good flick. Kinda easy to figure out what would happen though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic