Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

anyone hunt ??

B

bigscott

Oct 22, 2010
besides competing in bodybuilding i love to bow hunt for whitetails !! anyone else get into hunting ?? venison imo best meat you can put into your body .. very lean and nature fed

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Used to bowhunt when I was little man. Just kinda lost the time to keep the hobby up. I knw I will find time in the future to get back to it though, such a fun thing to do. And to enjoy what you have killed is even better. I am a firm believer in only killing what you and your family can eat. Some guys I know shoot a lot more than that just for fun, I think that's wrong.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Haven't in years, tons of hunting rifles and plenty of ammo though. Almost wish someone would break in so I can practice, lol

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I haven't hunted in some time. No time for it these days it seems....Unfortunate I know.

Just FYI Moose beats the ass of vension without question.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I used to do alot of hunting in my younger days...I can walk out in the back yard and kill just about anything ranging from a white tail to a black bear.
The absolute best meat Ive had from a kill is wild boar, definitely not the leanest but made the best sausage on the face of the planet.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Its getting to be about that season again....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Never been hunting... Anyone in the MA area wanna go? PM me :D I'm not that big so no worries about being alone in the woods with me lol...

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
i hunt...............................a lot

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I prefer Elk meat over deer. It doesn't have the gamey taste to it.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
went once with my dad....hated it. There's no fun for me in sitting in a stand in the dark woods, staring at nothing for hours....

however, my dad is a religious hunter. Every saturday during deer season, and after work most evenings. I reap the benefits of his killings, so that's cool. he's teaching my 9 year old about the sport now. They went squirrel hunting yesterday. My dad asked me if I would cook it if they got some. NO WAY! i don't know if I could even be in the same house while squirrel was cooking!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic